Showing newest 15 of 49 posts from November 2009. Show older posts
Showing newest 15 of 49 posts from November 2009. Show older posts

Have We Listened To Haggai?

Posted by Jeffrey K Radt ("JRed") | Posted in , , , , , , | Posted on Monday, November 30, 2009

5

It was just over a year ago when I published a piece here called:

Haggai Helps Us Refocus

My question to all of us -- myself included -- is whether or not we have listened to that message from Haggai over this past year.



A Friendly Reminder

Posted by Jeffrey K Radt ("JRed") | Posted in , , , | Posted on Monday, November 30, 2009

2

Let's open with a quote:


"Boy, we live in exciting times! We live as prophecies are unfolding before our very eyes. But one thing we don't want to lose sight of...the signs are not our focus. They're interesting as sign posts, we want to be aware of them, study them, so that we can prove to others the validity of God's Word as found in the Holy Bible, but the issue is not with these signs and what they mean. No, the issue is Jesus Christ.

We need to understand that EVERYTHING we hold dear -- our entire heritage, our freedom of worship, our freedom of speech -- are being aggressively, deliberately eroded. We have adversaries that are very powerful, and very persistent. We need to understand that the heritage that you and I have taken for granted for many decades is gradually eroding away.

Now, some would say that if we're diligent we could possible arrest that erosion. Others might say, ok, we need to just prepare for the real world we're in. Let's recognize that the church prospered during the Roman persecutions. The blood of the martyrs was the seed of the church.

So, even though we may be facing some dark times as we would think of them, I think we can be assured that God is in control, and placing some exciting opportunities before us for His Kingdom. I think it's up to you and I to really understand what's happening so that we can prepare ourselves for what God would really have us to do."


Those words were spoken by Chuck Missler. I was listening to a recent study of his on the Book of Daniel and he closed with this comment.

I just figured it needed to be shared here because I know that we often spend so much time looking at the signs and attempting to interpret how they match up with the prophecies contained within the Holy Bible, and I just didn't want any newbies to this site or those new to their faith to think that any of this is done without Jesus Christ being squarely at the forefront of my mind.

He's the One that this entire ministry (if it's not too arrogant to presume to describe this forum in that way) is dedicated to, and He's the One I pray that the topics presented here help point others to in the end.

Heavenly Father, thank you for being a God who delights in revealing what He's going to do in advance. We thank you for the prophecies in this treasure -- the book we call the Holy Bible -- your Word.

Please give us your wisdom so that we might have a spiritual perspective rather than an earthly one even as real world events around us begin to attack and attempt to destabilize our faith.

We also ask that you use us -- each of us -- as we commit ourselves into your hands for your holy purposes and will.

Is November 27th 'Disclosure Day'?

Posted by Jeffrey K Radt ("JRed") | Posted in , , , , , , , , , , | Posted on Friday, November 27, 2009

2

I figured this might be an appropriate post with all the rumors circulating about a possible 'Full Disclosure' announcement at some point today.

In case you haven't heard, here's a brief synopsis:

UFO/Alien Disclosure On November 27, 2009?



Personally, I don't think I'll be holding my breath especially now that the day is more than half over because this seems more like the 2009 version of Blossom Goodchild like the narrator of the above video mentioned. However, if anyone's been watching the TV show V, then you know how blatantly obvious it is that we're being prepared for such a day.

In any event, because we spend so much time examining the so-called 'Alien/UFO' phenomenon and it's relationship to Bible prophecy I definitely had to call attention to a documentary I just watched called 'Secret Space: The Illuminati's Conquest of Space', and I figured today was as good a day as any to do so.

It's a feature length 2-hour documentary exposing the hidden history of NASA, and the organization's links to the Illuminati network of secret societies. This film exposes NASA's secret space program controlled by senior Occultists (or at least strongly implicates as much). In fact, the evidence is so compelling, so in-your-face, that some have joke that NASA should've just been called 'Nazi-a' or 'Nazca' instead.

Aside from the often examined 'ET Question' we've looked at endlessly, the reasons why this should be of interest to us students of Bible prophecy will quickly become apparent as you watch it.

The film is about 3-4 years old I think so many of you may have already seen this. Still, it's an excellent overview of the entire saga and its likely conclusion whether we see it all come to fruition today or not.

Secret Space - Illuminati's Conquest of Space (Part 1/11)



Secret Space - Illuminati's Conquest of Space (Part 2/11)

Secret Space - Illuminati's Conquest of Space (Part 3/11)

Secret Space - Illuminati's Conquest of Space (Part 4/11)

Secret Space - Illuminati's Conquest of Space (Part 5/11)

Secret Space - Illuminati's Conquest of Space (Part 6/11)

Secret Space - Illuminati's Conquest of Space (Part 7/11)

Secret Space - Illuminati's Conquest of Space (Part 8/11)

Secret Space - Illuminati's Conquest of Space (Part 9/11)

Secret Space - Illuminati's Conquest of Space (Part 10/11)

Secret Space - Illuminati's Conquest of Space (Part 11/11)

Part 9 around the 7:45 mark gives us one of several 'money quotes' from this series. One Russian Investigator is talking to the filmmaker about what he and the Russian government has discovered about the 'intentions' of these so-called 'Aliens/ETs' and any abductions of humans, and here's what he says:

"They are looking and searching for God, and His creation, ways, understanding -- everything. And they can learn it only in one way -- if they learn and check how big human groups are behaving."

Once again, we have the mixing of the 'Alien/UFO' phenomenon with the spiritual. That's no accident, and although it may be shocking to some like that Russian Investigator and the filmmaker, it shouldn't be all that surprising to us because we've been warning about this connection since the beginning.

It's just a shame that this 'extraterrestrial'-spiritual link is viewed as a benevolent one as opposed to its true nature, which is entirely sinister.

As compelling as that documentary is, 'Secret Space 2' is even better! Released in 2009, it goes much deeper and really explores both the historical and spiritual evidence associated with all of this.

Secret Space 2: Part 1 - Alien Invasion



Secret Space 2: Part 2 - Alien Invasion

Secret Space 2: Part 3 - Alien Invasion

Secret Space 2: Part 4 - Alien Invasion

Secret Space 2: Part 5 - Alien Invasion

Secret Space 2: Part 6 - Alien Invasion

Secret Space 2: Part 7 - Alien Invasion

Secret Space 2: Part 8 - Alien Invasion

Secret Space 2: Part 9 - Alien Invasion

Secret Space 2: Part 10 - Alien Invasion

Secret Space 2: Part 11 - Alien Invasion

Secret Space 2: Part 12 - Alien Invasion

Secret Space 2: Part 13 - Alien Invasion

What's unique about this second documentary is how it takes the spiritual theme running throughout this story to a whole new level. The religious angle is actually explored front-and-center as the filmmaker even talks about the 'Watchers' and the 'Nephilim' -- and in Part 1 no less!

Sadly, he fails to go all the way though, and even after the promising start he stops just short of making the connection (what seems to me to be the only logical one to me) that the 'Aliens/ETs' are not what we traditionally think of them, but they are actually 'Fallen Angels' as the Holy Bible describes them.

Worse, as you work your way through each part, the filmmaker seems to subscribe to the 'Ancient Astronaut Theory' suggesting that religion -- mainly Christianity -- is nothing but a cover story for the fact that 'Aliens/ETs' are responsible for our creation and all of the major supernatural events recorded in the Bible.

Oh yeah, one gross misstatement from the second documentary is that the 'Nephilim' are synonymous with the 'Elohim' -- that is not true. I'd say that this analysis is much closer to the truth than that type of lie. Lastly, in Part 11 he even toes the line of heresy by criticizing the Communion ritual performed by us Christians when we take our Lord's body and blood. I point out a film like this not to promote it or to perpetuate that kind of filth, but to show my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ the types of comments and ideas we'll most likely be faced with one day when 'Full Disclosure' occurs. It's about exposing the darkness of deceit with the light of truth.

Once again, it's just a shame that this 'extraterrestrial'-spiritual link is studied partially and that it's viewed as being just a small part of an entirely 'cosmic' phenomenon as opposed to its true nature, which is that it's an entirely spiritual phenomenon in every way, shape, and form. It's also a shame that when the 'extraterrestrial'-spiritual link is mentioned it's just naturally accepted that Christianity is the deception rather than it being the other way around.

The Nephilim of Genesis 6 are still being created by the Fallen Angels. Aliens, ETs, UFOs, proof of life on Mars, popular culture's obsession with Star Trek and other Sci-Fi shows and movies -- these elements are all part of the rebel angels' plan to deceive even the Elect.

So, will today be the day that the speculation finally ends, or is a paradigm-shifting event that is likely to propel us straight into the Tribulation still weeks/months/years away?

That remains to be seen although this news signals that any forthcoming announcement about 'proof of other life in the universe' may be less dramatic than what we typically imagine when we think of 'Full Disclosure'. Then again, maybe not. Even the world famous Buzz Aldrin contributed to the buzz (pun intended) this week when he penned a piece for The Huffington Post provocatively titled 'In Search Of A Real Spaceship'.

Either way, any type of 'Full Disclosure' announcement will only prove that the 'Alien/UFO' phenomenon is real. What such an announcement won't do is adequately explain the source of the phenomenon although you can be sure we'll be sold one along the lines of what's presented in these 'Secret Space' documentaries. All least you'll be prepared for that possibility now.

If and when that should happen, it's imperative that you don't fall for the lies! Start with the Word of God as your foundation and make sure that any bill of goods that's being sold matches the truth without the slightest deviation.


RECOMMENDED READING:
Aliens 'Already Exist On Earth', Bulgarian Scientists Claim

'Order Out Of Chaos' Going Global

Posted by Jeffrey K Radt ("JRed") | Posted in , , , , , | Posted on Friday, November 27, 2009

5

Ephesians 6:12 (KJV) For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places].

I love it when the truth hurts. It's like a bright light that is shined on a dark, hidden, secret underbelly of deceit and evil that's rarely exposed to full public view.

I also love it when it's the politicians that 'break rank' or 'break the law' for simply speaking the truth. In this 'Age of Deception' (especially in politics), their willingness to stand up and be counted -- formally and respectfully in a political forum -- for the sake of the truth is inspiring and refreshing.

It was only a few days ago when we looked at all the major prophetic storylines that were converging and giving new meaning to all in a day's work. Today, we can add another sub-plot to the mix whereas the coming New World Order (a.k.a. prophesied One World Political system) is concerned.

Nehemiah 5:7 (KJV) Then I consulted with myself, and I rebuked the nobles, and the rulers, and said unto them, Ye exact usury, every one of his brother. And I set a great assembly against them.

An astounding exchange took place in the European Union Parliament earlier this week when MEP Nigel Farage was reprimanded for 'daring' to expose the fact that the EU is an authoritarian dictatorship ruled by unelected bureaucrats to the detriment of national sovereignty. Oh the horror! Farage effectively broke a tyrannical 1999 law that states it is illegal to criticize the EU.

People like European Commission President Manuel Barroso squirmed and scowled as Farage openly savaged EU elitists for their lies and cronyism. There were many other blunt and witty comments thrown at the EU, but I don't want to ruin the surprise for you.

Have a look and take comfort knowing that Satan isn't smiling as wide today after what he thought would be an easy battle in this spiritual war because I guarantee you that this video clip will be viral in no time:

Farage Reprimanded For Criticising New EU Foreign Minister



Psalm 2:2 (KJV) The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, [saying],

What's surreal is how serendipitous this latest development is given our recent studies. I mean, this is just another prime example that validates the conclusions we reached in 'Now Playing: Order Out Of Chaos', isn't it? If nothing else, it demonstrates how pervasive this 'stoking-the-flames-of-dissent' experiment has been because this is evidence that it's being carried out successfully in Europe as well as here in North America.

A brief aside. Speaking of North America, I also just read that Lou Dobbs is now considering amnesty for all illegal immigrants in this country now that he's left CNN and is considering a political future. What madness! But again, it works with respect to this 'Order Out Of Chaos Meme' because all it does is add more fuel to the fire in enraging decent, regular folks like you and me who believe in 'right and wrong' and noble pursuits in this life.

James 1:8 (KJV) A double minded man [is] unstable in all his ways.

It's also incredible to see another 'shocking truth' emerge in the mainstream -- 'ClimateGate'. Once again, this is further evidence that this 'Order Out Of Chaos' experiment is going global given the intense outcry and reaction around the world. If you don't think that this is adding more fuel to the fire, then you're not paying attention.

For instance, if the juvenile and wildly erratic behavior of celebrity environmentalist Ed Begley, Jr. is anything to go by, the 'warmists' are more upset about ClimateGate than they are letting on. Begley appeared on Fox News recently to react to the explosive story of the hacked CRU emails which prove that climate scientists affiliated with the UN IPCC altered temperature data models in order to 'hide the decline' in global warming since the 1960’s, as well as engaging in academic witch hunts to ensure the work of skeptical scientists was blocked from appearing in peer-reviewed journals.

ClimateGate, Senator Inhofe, Stuart Varney, And Ed Begley Jr.



Unfortunately, something tells me that The-Powers-That-Be are going to milk this for all that it's worth and all that it will benefit their ultimate 'Order Out Of Chaos' agenda worldwide.

Why do I feel that way? Well, lift up a rock and another snake comes slithering out from the ongoing University of East Anglia Climate Research Unit (CRU) scandal. Obama Science Czar John Holdren is directly involved in CRU’s unfolding Climategate scandal. In fact, according to files released by a CEU hacker (or whistleblower), Holdren is involved in what Canada Free Press (CFP) Columnist Canadian Climatologist Dr. Tim Ball terms "a truculent and nasty manner that provides a brief demonstration of his lack of understanding, commitment on faith and willingness to ridicule and bully people".

If all that doesn't work, then maybe they'll try to start a race war by using First Lady Michelle Obama. Anyway, back to the European Union.

How can we summarize this event and explain why it's something we should be concerned about? Well, if the EU is the revived Roman Empire we've all been warned about, then we need to start paying closer attention to what's going on overseas.

The website Red Ice Creations put things into focus for us:


As we have seen in the past, the EU is very sensitive about anyone discussing the fact that they represent a dictatorial body.

The Nazis killed people who spoke out against the Third Reich, whereas the EU has implemented an altogether more efficient solution – simply kill their free speech instead.

Earlier this year, a Dutch MP was
refused entry to Britain because his political opinions were deemed offensive under EU laws. Euro MP’s have consistently attempted to ban the “dangerous and unregulated blogosphere” in an attempt to shut down free speech on the Internet. Under the 1999 ruling of the European Court Of Justice (case 274/99), it is illegal to criticize the EU and the EU is on a mission to outlaw any national political parties that do not pander to the European federal superstate agenda.


There you have it folks. This is only the beginning. A spirit of dissent, protest, and unrest (dare I say 'revolution'?) is descending upon the globe -- not just here in America, but worldwide.

Like I said, it will be just as the Bible tells us as prophesied and just as the agents of Satan are planning -- 'Order Out Of Chaos' -- which is why we need the Lord now more than ever.

Psalm 37:7 (KJV) Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.

Psalm 72:11 (KJV) Yea, all kings shall fall down before him: all nations shall serve him.

No matter how much earthly political power they're allowed to grab in order to help fulfill the Lord's plan for humanity we should never fear any earthly king.

Instead, let's remember that there is a power not of this earth that's greater, and it is embodied in the King of Kings.

RECOMMENDED READING:
The Critical Unraveling of U.S. Society

Happy Thanksgiving

Posted by Jeffrey K Radt ("JRed") | Posted in , , | Posted on Thursday, November 26, 2009

4

A few of my favorite Thanksgiving Day quotes from the people who first reminded us to set aside an entire day to be thankful to our Lord.

Pay close attention to some of the things William Bradford had to say because it's almost as if it were a timeless comment recorded and preserved for those of us alive today, what with the threat of terrorism and a global pandemic always 'right-around-the-corner' as we're so often told.

Remember who's really in control and know that He is a strong tower who protects His own. May every day be a day of thanksgiving to Him for all that He's done, and for all that He's doing still to this day!



"For the Glory of God and the Advancement of the Christian faith, and the honour of our King and Country."
The Mayflower Compact

"To All Ye Pilgrims: Inasmuch as the great Father has given us this year an abundant harvest of Indian corn, wheat, beans, squashes, and garden vegetables, and has made the forests to abound with game and the sea with fish and clams, and inasmuch as He has protected us from the ravages of the savages, has spared us from pestilence and disease, has granted us freedom to worship God according to the dictates of our own conscience; now, I...do proclaim that all ye Pilgrims, with your wives and little ones, do gather...to listen to ye pastor, and render thanksgiving to ye Almighty God for all His blessings."
William Bradford, the Governor of Plymouth Colony

Psalms 68:19 (KJV) Blessed be the Lord who daily loadeth us with blessings.

Yes, times are tough, but this Thanksgiving Day let's all be thankful for our blessings that are both material and spiritual. Look up and be grateful rather than looking down in dissatisfaction.

By the way, thank you all for your constant prayers and support. I thank God for this ministry and this forum of believers. Without you all I would merely a lonely spiritual island, a lone voice in the wilderness, so thank you very much.

From my family to yours -- Happy Thanksgiving Day!

RECOMMENDED READING:
Miracle Of Thanksgiving
Make The First Thanksgiving Real To Your Children

Now Playing: Order Out Of Chaos

Posted by Jeffrey K Radt ("JRed") | Posted in , , , , , , , | Posted on Monday, November 23, 2009

34

I'm just going to apologize to some of you right now because I know this isn't going to be a popular position I'm going to take.

As always, my intention is not to offend any of my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ and I certainly do not want to create internal debate within the Body of Christ to the point where it divides us. All that being said, I also cannot remain silent on a subject that I've seen everywhere lately.

From now on, whenever I write about something 'political' here in this forum it will be assumed that we're all on the same page in understanding that what we're in the midst of on a moment-by-moment basis is a spiritual war disguised as a carnal, earthly, physical one.

The spiritual element involved in just about all facets of life is becoming more and more obvious by the day. That's why I wish to try and expose it for what it really is whenever possible, and try to prevent people from being blinded by their own passions to the point where they can't see things for what they really are.

Again, we need to view EVERYTHING through a Biblical worldview, and therefore see it as a spiritual issue -- not an earthly one -- or else we'll run the risk of being deceived and playing right into our common enemy's hands.

It's a few weeks old, but after seeing this article the other day (see the link below) I recalled what we postulated back in June when Honduras erupted into a full-blown political crisis.

The headline read:

Former White House Speechwriter Suggests Military Coup Could Oust Obama

I wonder if this is the sort of thing that prompted several Western leaders like President Obama to immediately protest the ouster of the Honduran President because they feared the same fate could await them. That's neither here not there. What I do want us to look at though is the bigger picture. This idea of 'ousting' the President and creating civil, cultural, political, religious, social unrest as a result is nothing new. In fact, I'd argue that it's been the theme of 2009.

The evolution of this 'Revolution Meme' is fascinating to me. Not because I take any morbid interest in watching political dissension spill over into the streets of any particular nation (especially my own if that were even possible), but because we have yet another example of how things seem to be going according to plan as far as those serving as agents of Satan are concerned (whether acting as knowing or unwitting agents, the result is still the same).

"Ordo Ab Chao" / "Order Out of Chaos" is their mantra, right?

We know that's true -- not just from what they admit to us about what they believe, but mainly because the Holy Bible confirms that to be the case!

Think about it. The Antichrist will rise to power as an individual who will have all the answers to all the world's problems. He will come onto the scene at the precise moment when the world is seeking a Superman figure to sweep in and sweep them off their feet. They'll want him to pick up all the broken pieces and all the broken people in the world and put everything and everyone back together in a New Order that is simply too good to be true.

Folks, that can't happen unless the present 'life-as-we-know-it' ceases to exist. The current system must be replaced by a new system in order to help pave the way for those prophecies to be fulfilled. To reiterate, not only are we being told that this is what those in power who serve Satan want to do to us, but we're being told the very same thing every time we open our Bible and read the Book of Daniel or the Book of Revelation. Why? Because this is a spiritual issue and a spiritual war being disguised as an earthly, social-political one.

Haven't you thought it strange how President Obama went on-and-on during his historic Inauguration Speech talking about the American Revolution and the Revolutionary War? At the time, I remember there was a very brief discussion about how 'odd' and 'out of place' it all was given history in the making, and given the times we are living in. Have a look and a listen:

President Barack Obama's Inauguration Speech



Soon after, Gerald Celente took to the airwaves every chance he got (he still continues to do so to this day!) telling us all about how the 'Second American Revolution' and/or the 'Second American Civil War' is inevitable:

Gerald Celente: The Revolution Is Coming!



Gerald Celente: Civil War? Preparing For The Worst



Gerald Celente Predicts US Dollar Currency Crisis In 2010



Right on cue, we had the Tea Parties spring up all around this nation fueled by regular folks like you and me, and this coincided with the popularity of Glenn Beck on Fox News:

Chicago Tax Day Tea Party: What CNN Did Not Show You Behind The Scenes
(WARNING: Some Foul Language)



Glenn Beck And Penn Jillette On MIAC Report



Soon, politicians on both sides of the aisle emerged to voice similar displeasure with the federal government (some as recently as earlier today):

Ron Paul: 'We Need To Wake Up'



Alan Grayson: Grilling Bernanke



It was refreshing to read Another Voice's take on this entire subject today when they highlighted another new and related development called 'The Manhattan Declaration':


The call for civil disobedience is coming from every side, including the now-uniting religious world with their new 'manifesto'. This is truly a proverbial killing of two birds with one stone - a chance to further the NWO-mandated merging of religions, and preparation for instigation of chaos, aka 'civil unrest', all at the same time.

Ron Paul's "End the Fed" groups are in the streets today, protesting nationwide [see:
NWO 'End The Fed' Scam To Take To The Streets 11-22-09]. They may very well be the 'advance guard' of NWO team chaos. Last week's 'Continental Congress 2009' have now prepared, as of today, a "formal Notice as to the 'Civic Actions' of (peaceful) resistance" [see link below], which they plan to deliver to the U.S. Government - another 'manifesto' for civil disobedience. Big question here in regard to all this current and pending civil disobedience: Cui bono [who benefits]?

The tyrannical designs of the global would-be monarchs alone will benefit through the disruption of the status quo, unfortunately. The existing order must be destroyed before the 'new' order can replace it.

The NWO strategists are 'taking it to the streets'. Do not be caught up in the scam, and be aware, because this disruption of society phase is a clear indication of just how late in the NWO game it is. Rev. 18:4

compare:
History In The Making - Continental Congress Convenes To 'Hold Government Accountable' November 11-22 '09 "The real-world problem with this is that 'civil unrest' greatly serves the purposes of the NWO (so-called). How better to further destabilize the existing order than to begin to instigate widespread civil unrest and then come in with the iron fist? Never forget, it's always 'ordo ab chao', i.e. order out of chaos." [see post, follow links, connect dots]


I must say that I think the analysis is spot on. Furthermore, I really don't know what else to say if you're someone who reads that and still walks away from this piece with the same feelings and thoughts that you had before stopping by.

My dear brothers and sisters in Christ, we need to seriously contemplate the spiritual nature of what's going on right now. Pray about it. Seek the Lord and ask Him to reveal the truth to you about all of this. Look, I'm not saying that the types of things people like Beck, Celente, Ron Paul, and the Tea Party demonstrators are saying are 'wrong'. Gosh, I'm not even saying I disagree with their political views because I don't! I share their sentiments.

However, that does not mean that we should allow ourselves to become whipped into a social-political frenzy here because we're only doing EXACTLY what The-Powers-That-Be are hoping we'll do in response.

Don't believe me? Well, consider the suspicious implications stemming from the report that Bob Basso met with President Obama in a private meeting shortly after the President took office.

Who's Bob Basso? Bob Basso is the author of "Common Sense" and he plays the role of Thomas Paine 'to ignite the fire of change in America'. His videos are all the rage in the so-called 'Patriot Movement' as you can see here:

We The People Stimulus Package



The Second American Revolution



I'm supposed to believe that Basso being summoned to the White House so that President Obama could "try to censor a private citizen expressing his 1st Amendment rights" was a legitimate description of what that meeting was all about? Right. I hate to sound 'conspiratorial', but when you read the Bible and understand that the whole history of mankind is nothing but God's story of how He saved His children from that conspiracy it's a little tough to take a news story like that at face value.

Still don't buy the argument that The-Powers-That-Be are salivating at the thought of you and I taking to the streets or engaging in a Second American Revolution/Second Civil War? Here's proof from just the past few days:

Rachel Maddow: Frank Schaeffer Discusses Religious Hatred Towards Obama



Missouri Billboard Incites Violence



Fitting (or further evidence of this 'conspiracy') that this billboard comes to us from the good old state of Missouri -- the origin of the now infamous MIAC Report that started it all? Yep, we've come full circle now, haven't we?

Sadly, I rest my case.

Now, you tell me if you still think there isn't an orchestrated, highly sophisticated collusion between various segments of the government and mainstream media (energized by an Antichrist spirit) at work here in all of this.

So, what is our response to such knowledge? First and foremost, our most powerful weapon to wield is prayer. If you call yourself a Christian and don't believe that then something's wrong. You might want to check to see if the 'Check Engine' light is on, and you might want to check under the hood at once.

All kidding aside, I'm not writing that as some sort of a holier-than-thou Christian. Are you kidding me!?! Lord knows I am a wretched sinner who's still learning how to walk with Him daily, depending on Him and Him alone for all provisions. Still, that doesn't mean we shouldn't take a good hard look at ourselves in the mirror on this topic even if we already know we won't like what we see.

I need to reiterate that I'm not saying I disagree with such political sentiments. Their is gross incompetence at the highest levels of government and our elected officials on both sides of the aisle aren't doing the job we hired them to do. I also need to point out that I'm not promoting some type of carefree attitude either where you just throw your hands up in the sky and never get involved in politics. I'm simply suggesting that we need to take a step back and see government, politics, and the political debate for what it truly is an extension of the spiritual realm disguised as an entirely earthly body.

Yes, we can effect change by participating, but I cannot advocate any type of 'revolution' or violent protest as a response. If relying solely on God rather than solely on myself and other fellow Americans makes me 'soft' then so be it. I guess I'm soft then.

In the end, it's hard to refute the fact that this is an entirely spiritual concern disguised as an earthly and political one. We'd all be wise to remember that it's God who gives is exactly the type of leader we deserve, and the type of leader who will help to fulfill His ultimate plan for a nation, it's people, and the world at large:

Daniel 2:21 (KJV) And he changeth the times and the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding:

May He grace us all by 'giving wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding' so that we can view and respond to what's going on around us appropriately as He would want us to.

God Will Provide

Posted by Jeffrey K Radt ("JRed") | Posted in , , , , , , , | Posted on Monday, November 23, 2009

2

I think I may have mentioned that Mrs. JRed and I bought a Children's Bible For Toddlers last year with the hopes of reading it to them now when they were old enough to follow along. Well, a few weeks ago we started reading. One story per night just before tucking them in for bed.

A strange and unexpected thing occurred though. We've gotten more out of each story than I'm sure the kids have since it's their first time being exposed to any of them. For us, however, it's been remarkable to review each story in such a simple and straightforward manner, which ultimately helps clarify the lesson(s) that God intends for His children to hear and understand.

I'd imagine the best analogy I can give is to equate it to what it's like when you're sitting in church and the Pastor gives his weekly "Children's Sermon" before dismissing them to Sunday School. Yes, they're designed specifically with the kids in mind, but let's be honest, they are often short and powerful messages for the parents who are sitting there too.

Anyway, the past week has strengthened my faith in the most unexpected way. At the very least, it's helped clarify some of the things we've been contemplating ever since the
"Defiance Or Disillusionment?" and "Persecution More Than Plausible; It's Biblical" columns. I'm not looking to foster any kind of lingering debate, but something keeps telling me that we'll all have to face this question of 'What is the appropriate Christian response in the face of tyranny?' sooner than we'd like.

In any event, besides the most obvious Old Testament examples, we have the story of Rahab and the two Israeli spies sent into Jericho by Joshua. Soldiers in God's 'army' helped each other in this spiritual war that continues even until today, and God protected all those involved.

The very next day, we read about Joshua's battle of Jericho. What a stunning case of how God's ways are not our ways!

Next up, we read about Elijah's victory and a few days after that about Naaman and how we should trust God and follow His instructions to the letter because to obey is better than sacrifice. Last but not least, the inspiring story of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego.

A few of the many specific instances where God provided a way out for those who loved Him and relied on him rather than on themselves.

That reminds me of one final point I want to make. Another tradition that is often said to be found in Scripture is "God helps those who help themselves", which I'm sure we've all believed or uttered at some point in our lives.

In fact , a 2005 survey showed that 75% of Christians in the United States believe the Bible says "God helps those who help themselves". Yep, three-quarters of American Christians believe this phrase is found in Scripture. That means that the odds are good that you, who is reading this article, believe it to be as well.

Anyone care to guess where the phrase actually comes from? Good ol' Benjamin Franklin. The idea that God helps those who help themselves is an American one, but it isn’t a Biblical one. Yet, we’ve allowed this belief on the nature of God to creep into our theology. It has gripped our belief system so much that it overtakes actual Scripture, that is until you ask someone to prove it and hand them a Bible. I wonder how many other un-Biblical phrases and philosophies have infected our belief system.

That to me beautifully captures the spirit of this whole on-going discussion on the proper Christian response in times of trial. Obviously, tribulation to any varying degree is what helps us put our faith in action. I mean, without trials and tribulation, we'd never know if our faith is genuine or just a bunch of head knowledge and lip service.

Cherish the 'minor' trials and tribulations that you experience now and look at them as an opportunity to practice living out your cherished faith. That way, if you 'fail' to respond appropriately in one instance at least you can learn from that mistake and apply what you've learned the next time around.

All of this is essential, of course, in the event that you're here when Christians are persecuted beyond comprehension because of the God we live for and the things He told us to believe in.

At least then you'll know how to properly respond, and how to trust that God will provide.

Millions Disappear! Rapture! Now What!?!

Posted by Jeffrey K Radt ("JRed") | Posted in , , , , , , | Posted on Monday, November 23, 2009

1

I recently received this in an email from Lamb & Lion Ministries.

Do you have a loved one or friend who you know will be left behind after the Rapture? Wouldn't you like to leave them a message that would explain where you've been taken and why?

Below is a powerful "left behind" message called "Jesus Came. What's Next?" This is a life boat, so to speak, to answer the questions people will have after the "Great Disappearance" and to inform them about what to expect during the Tribulation. This message brings people the saving message of Jesus Christ -- the only hope for mankind.

Jesus Came. What's Next? (Part 1)



Jesus Came. What's Next? (Part 2)



Forward this to as many people as possible now so that they are aware that it exists. Even if they have yet to accept Jesus Christ and therefore will be too late to be included in the Rapture, they may still remember that in love you left them this video to help answer their questions.

They've also posted an article in English, Spanish, and an mp3 audio version that contains further details about life during the Tribulation.

Lamb & Lion also recommends the online service called
You've Been Left Behind. It's a great tool that gives you the means to make your own 'left behind' message.

Keep looking up!

Flashback To Flashforward

Posted by Jeffrey K Radt ("JRed") | Posted in , , , , , , | Posted on Monday, November 23, 2009

2

Time to look up at God's creation for further evidence that we might want to look up for our redemption draws near.

First, we should take part in a little flashback in order to help us see the flashforward as described by end times Bible prophecy contained in the Holy Bible.

Amos 3:17 (KJV) Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.

No, I'm not claiming to be a prophet at all so please don't take the fact that I'm opening this post with that passage to mean that. I'm just wondering if this spiritual law of sorts could also apply to His other "servants" mentioned in this verse -- like true believers, watchmen, and those with spiritual discernment. I believe it could.

That being said, please re-read
this commentary from way back on January 19, 2009 (with updates to and including news from February 5, 2009) that I wrote. It was my very first, shall we say, 'lengthy' entry, and by that I simply mean that it was the first time I spent several hours researching various topics before putting things together in one comprehensive presentation in this forum.

Anyway, it was a piece that speculated on the nature of Vice President Joe Biden's infamous "mark my words" speech during which he promised a "guaranteed, manufactured, international crisis" that would be unleashed upon the world to "test" President Obama. Of course, I was completey wrong in my assumptions, but all the information researched and presented in that piece is MORE RELEVANT TODAY than it was back then.

Looking back, yes, hindsight is always 20/20, but it's still simply mind-blowing to recognize how the Holy Spirit was planting the seeds way back then and leading us with a trail of bread crumbs to this very point in time. That's also what makes it seem like we've almost reached our intended destination -- the prophesied Tribulation of Daniel's 70th Week.

I think we might want to at least consider the following possibilities 'just in case' -- so put them on your 'spiritual radar' -- because they might have their roots in that disturbing speech that Biden (a CFR puppet) gave from over a year ago. Besides, in light of everything else that's going on in the world that's prophetically relevant, we need to regularly expose the fact that Satan's in the midst of all of this, and this is his spiritual war being waged against the world and all of God's children.

Please keep this in mind as we continue. I'm merely trying to apply the commands given to us in Matthew 10:16 and Ephesians 5:11 by tirelessly trying to expose the works of Satan in this world because his fingerprints are on a lot these days. The sooner we realize that this is a spiritual war, and the sooner we start to look at all these dubious developments and eerie events through that framework, the better off we'll be because we won't just run from them, but will run to Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior for deliverance and protection.



I'm in a 'watchin'-and-wonderin'' mood today so here's some food for thought:


> Looking back, doesn't it seem more than likely that certain factions and individuals within the governments and militaries of the world are planning something quite 'unpopular' just as we've been suspecting all along? Economic Collapse? World War III? False Flag? 'Full Disclosure'? Martial Law? H1N1/Swine Flu Pandemic? Terrorist Attack? All of the above?

> Let's take the most likely culprit -- a global pandemic. As one blogger aptly noticed, "Obviously reading from the same script, Norway is now the third country in the last three days, singing in perfect harmony, pre-conditioning the populations of the world for phase II of 'Swine '09'...that is that the the bogus-flu monster is actually a 'transformer'. Note also that these three countries, Norway, Poland, and Canada, are from widely separated geographic regions. All the world is being horribly set-up for further destruction. Rough water ahead. Rev. 18:4"

> The collapse of America is imminent. Of that, I no longer have any doubts. The old system must be replaced with a new system in order for prophecy to be fulfilled. Divine judgment is about to fall upon this nation. Christian Persecution? Bank Holiday? Economic Collapse? FEMA Camps? Martial Law? Food Shortage? Constitutional Crisis (involving Obama's citizenship debate or a new Con-Con in response to state's budget woes)? 'Operation Overwatch'? All of the above?

> Surreal that we were warning about this administration's potential to push for RFID Chip Implants back then, and now these are the very same concerns being raised by us today regarding not only the H1N1/Swine Flu vaccine, but also the recent news involving PositiveID (formerly known as VeriChip). Coincidence?

> How do I know that the Lord meant for me to re-discover this one column out of nearly 1,000 to revisit and write about today? Because in that piece I also discussed the importance of 'Mercury in retrograde' to the New Age Occultists (a.k.a the Satanic, Luciferian agents in this world). Guess what? First, Mercury normally turns retrograde three times a year, but this year it turns tail four times, which is very unusual. Second, the last time Mercury was in retrograde was back in late September. The next time? December 26, 2009 - January 15, 2010, or maybe the likely timeframe for all of these 'warnings' from The-Powers-That-Be to come to fruition -- 'Full Disclosure'; Israel-Iran war; World War III; Bank Holiday; H1N1/Swine Flu mandatory vaccinations due to 'mutated' strain like the one plaguing Eastern Europe; etc.? Just a thought.

> Once again, it's important to note that just because I'm writing about 'Astrology' and such in this Christian forum that should in no way be interpretted as me throwing my support -- in any way, shape, or form -- behind such a perversion of God's universe (Astronomy). I'm merely trying to point out that even the non-believers, New Agers and Occultists sense what's coming. They just attribute it all to another force/god and are therefore led astray and deceived.

> By the way, if you don't believe that this 'Mercury in retrograde' business is an important temporal marker to our common enemy, then you need to know that in the world-at-large, Mercury was in retrograde during the time of a handful of major historical events. In fact, Mercury was in retrograde motion when atomic bombs were dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki in World War II, and on the day Princess Diana died! Two pretty significant moments in history, and those aren't the only ones.

> Mercury turns retrograde in the constellation Capricorn -- the sign of the Sea-Goat. No Biblically prophetic symbolism contained in the concept of a 'Sea-Goat' is there? Oh yeah, let's remember that Mercury is also known as the 'Winged Messenger' too.


> Capricorn is sometimes depicted as a sea born hybrid.

> In Sumer, the constellation Capricorn was associated with the god 'Enki' (Babylonian 'Ea'), who brought culture out of the sea to humankind. More prophetic allusions there, eh?

> Ptolemy's method of connecting the stars of Capricornus has been influential in celestrial diagrams. However, I want to call attention to H.A. Rey, who suggested an alternative visualization, which graphically shows a goat. No big deal, right? Until he creates the goat's head, which is formed by connecting the triangle of stars nearby. Goats? Triangles? Pyramids? Illuminati? New World Order? Satan's Antichrist and the coming One World Government?

> To the Greeks, who named it Aegoceros (goat-horned), the constellation was identified with 'Pan', god of the countryside, who had the horns and legs of a goat.

> Capricorn is one of the four 'Cardinal Signs', and it begins the winter in the northern hemisphere, and the summer in the southern hemisphere.

> Interestingly enough, those 'Cardinal Signs' made me think of the 'Cardinal Sins' and what we find in the Book of Proverbs. In
Proverbs 6, it is stated that "the Lord" specifically regards "six things the Lord hateth, and the seventh His soul detesteth." namely:

-- Haughty eyes
-- A lying tongue
-- Hands that shed innocent blood
-- A heart that devises wicked plots
-- Feet that are swift to run into mischief
-- A deceitful witness that uttereth lies
-- Him that soweth discord among brethren

While there are seven of them, this list is considerably different from the traditional one, the only sin on both lists being 'pride'. Another list of sins, found in
Galatians 5, includes more of the traditional seven sins, although the list is substantially longer: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, "and such like".

> This next part blew me away because it would juxtapose quite nicely with what we know about the coming Tribulation, Antichrist, and One World Government system, which many of us believe is close. Mercury retro in Capricorn, becomes critical, penetrating, and somewhat suspicious. No doubt spying and information-gathering will come to the fore, as this placement gives the ability to foster out secrets. Those involved in science, particularly chemistry, need to restrain malicious tendencies the Astrologists say. Those same Astrologists also warn that this particular phase awakens the inclination to be miserly, cruel, malicious, and spiteful. What future Biblical figure does that sound like to you?

> As it relates to the 'Economic Collapse Meme', I found it fascinating that these same Astrologists believe that this coming retrograde period will create an environment where the pragmatic, material world takes precedence, and they recommend that you hold on to your assets and always have something "saved for a rainy day". So, once more, even the non-believers in this world sense what's coming. It's just too bad that they act out of faith in nature as opposed to faith in God's Word. Worse, they have no hope for the future like we do despite all the evil that both camps agree is coming.

> Funny how the Telegraph's 'Operation Blackjack' series was excessively discussed in connection with Biden's remarks at first. While a scenario could still occur, today, the Telegraph's 'Case Destiny' may be more relevant with all the 'Full Disclosure' rumors because it's the newest Psy-Op dealing with that meme. Fascinating how these 'conversations' evolve, huh?

> That being said, would you believe there's a Capricorn connection to that as well? 'Capricorn One' is a 1978 movie about a Mars landing hoax.

Capricorn One - Original Trailer 1978




So, what are we potentially looking at in the next few days, weeks, months? Economic collapse? Plague pandemic? 'Full Disclosure'? War in the Middle East? Terror attack? Yesterday, we documented how close the entire One World apparatus (government, economy, and religion) is to becoming a legitimate functioning body so is it such a stretch to think that another major piece to the end times puzzle will be put into place relatively soon?

Also, doesn't it seem strange to you how the content of this article from way back in January sat dormant for nearly a year and this week alone saw each major thread from within that one piece used as the catalyst for a stand alone study?

I began with a verse in Scripture meant for God's 'servants'. Now, I want to end with one uttered by Jesus that replaces the word 'servants' with the word 'friends', which I believe is appropriate here for us today.

John 15:15 (KJV) Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.

Fitting, isn't it? I almost feel like He's further comforting us with the knowledge that: "Hey, everything's going to be ok. See, I led you to the truth several months ago and even though it was hard for you to believe and accept way back then, now you can clearly see that by revisiting it all today it makes perfect sense doesn't it? Take comfort in knowing that I was in control yesterday, I'm in control today, and I'll be in control tomorrow no matter what happens. Cast your fears aside and fight fear with faith! Rest in me and I will guide and protect you. Run from all this Satanic evil, but don't just flee it without a final destination. No! Flee it with your eyes firmly fixed on me and everything will be just fine. I promise you that. Mark my words. I guarantee it. Now, what are you waiting for?"

At least, that's the sense that I get after all of this today.

In closing, perhaps we should end by considering one final section of Scripture.

Jeremiah 23:22 (KJV) But if they had stood in My council, Then they would have announced My words to My people, And would have turned them back from their evil way And from the evil of their deeds.

Let's do the only thing left for us to do with this knowledge -- do something; anything!

Forget about the speculations offered in this piece, and instead rest on what we know to be the immutable aspect of God's Word. We know what's going to happen before it happens. The only thing we lack is the knowledge of 'how' it will all come about exactly. As we watch together we can speculate by making some 'educated guesses' based on the evidence of how we think it might all play out, but that should never take precedence over His Word.

Share the truth with as many different people as will listen. Fall to your knees and pray that it will help open the ears, eyes, hearts, and minds of the lost to the truth so that they can repent and return to the Lord before it's too late.

All In A Day's Work

Posted by Jeffrey K Radt ("JRed") | Posted in , , , , , , , , , , | Posted on Sunday, November 22, 2009

11

Wow! My head is still spinning after the last few posts to this website.

Because I don't want the magnitude of those reports lost on anyone due to the length of each column here's a quick recap that should help:


Prophesied One World Government Imminent

Prophesied One World Economy/One World Currency Imminent

Prophesied One World Religion Imminent
(thanks Arlene!)

Prophesied Mark of the Beast Has Arrived


The prophetic significance of all four separate yet intricately related news items cannot be overstated because they portray just how close we are to the start of Daniel's 70th Week and the Tribulation. I can see why some have argued that the Tribulation has already begun, but that's a discussion for another day.

Plus, the fact that so much is happening so fast -- growing in frequency and intensity -- is further evidence and confirmation of Jesus' own words about these times when he likened them to a woman in labor about to give birth (Matthew 24:8). The 'contractions' are closer together and growing stronger and stronger each time!

Friends, this is undeniable proof that the Holy Bible can be trusted. For anyone to ignore and attempt to refute such hard evidence is not only intellectually dishonest, but wilfully ignorant in my book.

Spread the word that now is the time for people to fall to their knees and seek God's forgiveness and salvation before it's too late.

Gives new meaning to the phrase 'All in a day's work', doesn't it?

Fulfilled Prophecy (Part 2A)

Posted by Jeffrey K Radt ("JRed") | Posted in , , , , , , , , , , | Posted on Sunday, November 22, 2009

10

Man, what's with all this spiritual convergence?

No sooner had I hit the Publish Button on the last 'Fulfilled Prophecy' entry about the coming One World Economy and its One World Currency do I then see news about VeriChip -- errrrr, excuse me, I mean PositiveID.

First, you might want to go back and re-read the 'What's In A Name?' column from only a few days ago where we looked at the Bible's mention of the coming 'Mark of the Beast' and it's possible relationship to the technology being worked on by VeriChip/PositiveID.

Get this! Just a few days after VeriChip announced that they were changing their name to PositiveID they made another stunning announcement.

The company that markets a microchip implant that links to your online health records, has acquired Steel Vault (SVUL), a credit monitoring and anti-identity theft company.

Thus, the purchase makes PositiveID a Micro-Implant Health Record/Credit Score Empire!

Folks, the connection to the Biblical Mark of the Beast (a mark that allows people to 'buy and sell') is obvious, isn't it?

This is now the third piece I've written in the past hour that clearly demonstrates how end times Bible prophecy is unfolding all around us and is about to be fulfilled. That's no coincidence.

Even though every generation before us has thought that theirs was going to be the one to see the last days unfold in real time, we're actually the first generation to see all these things happening at once -- that's the key difference! Plus, as it relates to this topic, we're the first generation to see the type of technology that needs to exist first, before it can be used to fulfill the ancient prophecies for the Tribulation and Great Tribulation.

Perhaps now, others who have remained on the fence will start to see how the Bible's prophecies for these end times are coming alive with a greater frequency and intensity. Perhaps now they'll finally commit to living for Jesus Christ and reaching as many people as they can with the truth before it's too late.

What does the Bible have to say about the Mark of the Beast?

Revelation 13:16-17 (KJV) And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Revelation 14:9,11 (KJV) And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

Revelation 15:2 (KJV) And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.

Revelation 16:2 (KJV) And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.

Revelation 19:20 (KJV) And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Revelation 20:4 (KJV) And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Amazing to see God's Word proven accurate time after time.

Fulfilled Prophecy (Part 2)

Posted by Jeffrey K Radt ("JRed") | Posted in , , , , , , , , , | Posted on Sunday, November 22, 2009

1

I just wrote about how the prophesied One World Government is taking shape. Now, it seems like the prophesied One World Economy (complete with its One World Currency) is about to follow suit.

I'm not sure how I missed this, but on the same day that the new EU President gave his 'today the EU, tomorrow the world' speech, I see that another new economic development took place inching us all that much closer to the coming reality of the dollar's decline and the U.S. economy's crash en route to a One World Economy.

The 'you-know-what' is certainly hitting the fan! I'm not surprised given the continued coddling of Wall Street that has taken place over the past several months, but I was surprised that I didn't see this anywhere, and that I had to search far and wide for any mention of it by the press.

Treasurer Timothy Geithner, Treasurer is starting to feel the heat. Wednesday, it was Peter DeFazaio, a Democrat from Oregon, who called for Geithner and Summers to resign. Thursday, the call was from the ranking House Republican on the Joint Economic Committee, Kevin Brady of Texas. Have a look:

Geithner Asked To Resign



Geithner's response demonstrates how close to the edge we really are: "You gave this President an economy falling off the cliff..."

In addition, I also read that just a day after this heated exchange the Federal Reserve sicked its attack dogs on Congressman Ron Paul after the Audit Amendment passed. Predictably, in response to this victory, the Fed came out in force in the mainstream press with former chairmen Alan Greenspan and Paul Volcker, along with former vice chairman Alan S. Blinder all penning attack pieces about how harmful the move to audit the Fed remains. While Binder’s piece appeared in the Washington Post, Greenspan and Volcker sent their letter to the Financial Committee’s chairman and ranking Republicans.

Yep, only a matter of time before a complete and total collapse of the U.S. dollar and the economy, which will instantly require an adequate alternative.

Hmmm, there's this book I'm reading called the Holy Bible. It has some idea about what that 'adequate alternative' will look like -- and it isn't pretty!

Fulfilled Prophecy

Posted by Jeffrey K Radt ("JRed") | Posted in , , , , , , | Posted on Sunday, November 22, 2009

3

As Stephanie Avery wrote:

The big news coming out of Washington today is the Senate vote which moves the health care bill forward for full committee to discuss after Thanksgiving. But while America is racing quickly to socialize our health care, other areas of the world are also busy.

Earlier this month, Czechoslovakia
signed the Lisbon Treaty making the European Union THE world's superpower. This weekend, Belgium Prime Minister Herman van Rompuy was appointed president of the European Union. Again, he was appointed. He was not elected by any citizen of the 27 member states which currently are members of the EU. He was chosen unanimously by a council of other EU leaders, not by popular vote, and will take office January 1, 2010.

Watch this video of the man who was just elected to serve as the European Union's very first 'President'; an unprecedented, historical, prophetic event:

11/19/2009: New EU President Confirms 'New World Order' Desire



Now, let's consider the seriousness of this latest development as it relates to Bible prophecy.

Herman Van Rompuy has wasted no time in revealing the magnitude of his aspirations. At his first press conference, he announced that he wanted the EU to return to "the economic and social agenda" of years past. He hailed 2009 as "the first year of global governance", and went on to describe the upcoming Copenhagen Climate Summit as "another step towards the global management of our planet". So much ambition -- and the man hasn’t even taken office yet!

As plain as it comes, the newly 'elected' EU President confirms the desire for a New World Order -- a One World Government -- of worldwide oppression and the spread of worldwide Communism. If it didn't hit you what the EU project is all about before this development, the EU's new leader confirms it for you in the above clip.

Will 2009 be remembered as the year the 'New World Order' (i.e. the prophesied 'One World Government') was born? Either way, how can any skeptic look us in the face and tell us that the Biblical concept of a prophesied One World Government is hogwash?

Let's be honest, because this Bilderberg selected EU front man is putting it right in our face. Today the EU, tomorrow the world.

RECOMMENDED READING:
President Of EU Puts Us One Step Closer To A One World Government

IBM: Instigating Blueprint For Murder

Posted by Jeffrey K Radt ("JRed") | Posted in , , , , , , , , , , | Posted on Wednesday, November 18, 2009

6

I wrote two detailed commentaries this morning and don't want one of the biggest and most shocking of all the truths presented to get lost in the shuffle.

First, we examined evidence proving IBM's involvement with Nazi Germany and their bloodied hands due to their key role in the Holocaust.

What's that? What the heck would IBM, and Information Technology corporate giant, have to do with any of that? How could they possibly be involved in what surely is a tenuous 'connection' at best? Well, I'm sorry to disappoint you and knock you off your chair, but they did have advanced knowledge of Nazi Germany's plans for the Holocaust and even played a critical role in making it happen as noted by the author of a New York Times bestseller.

Edwin Black is the award-winning, New York Times bestselling and international investigative author of 69 award-winning editions in 14 languages in 61 countries, as well as scores of newspaper and magazine articles in the leading publications of the United States, Europe, and Israel. With a million books in print, his work focuses on genocide and hate, corporate criminality and corruption, governmental misconduct, academic fraud, philanthropic abuse, oil addiction, alternative energy and historical investigation. In other words, the guy's no slouch and hardly a paranoid conspiracy theorist. For those who are interested, you can purchase his award-winning book on this subject HERE.

IBM is considered to be one of the most powerful corporations in the world. They and their subsidiaries helped create enabling technologies, step-by-step, from the identification and cataloging programs of the 1930s to the selections of the 1940s, which designed complex solutions for Adolf Hitler during this period.

That was over 60 years ago. Yet, the more things change, the more they stay the same. That's because IBM is also fingered as a culprit in the emerging H1N1/Swine Flu farce unfolding before our very eyes!

IBM Internal Document Outlines Knowledge of Planned Pandemic With 100% Certainty

One incident of a company's involvement in a Satanic plot of death and destruction can be ignored by the masses even despite any hard evidence. But two incidents separated by six decades?

Come on now people! I know that common sense isn't completely dead yet.

Is it? Oh dear. I overestimated people's natural, God-given desire for the truth!

John 8:32 (KJV) And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

God help us all. God grant us the wisdom to see through the deception.

RECOMMENDED READING:
Fight Fear With Faith

H1N1/Swine Flu Forward Progress Since 1989

Posted by Jeffrey K Radt ("JRed") | Posted in , , , , , , , , , , | Posted on Wednesday, November 18, 2009

5

It's been said that the 'death cult' (those dark forces in this world; the nefarious Powers-That-Be who are loyal to Satan) has to announce their intentions before they undertake projects in their agenda, otherwise their impact and chances for success are lessened.

Never mind the fact that we know that they will only be as successful as God allows them to be in order to fulfill His ultimate plan for humanity. That is what they believe, and that is what they always put into motion.

That's why a new billboard (about 2 months old) outside of Jacksonville, NC is raising some eyebrows. Why? Oh, no reason at all except for the fact that it depicts the image of a dead bird, an evacuation route, and a bio-hazard sign on what looks like the Sun. A sign of things to come? You decide:



Yes, the H1N1/Swine Flu farce is still in full effect and the following headlines from the past couple of days demonstrates how forward progress continues to be made by Satan's loyal subjects despite any admission of guilt like this one:



But even that wouldn't stop any of the various government agencies around the world from approving vaccines made by that same company or its competitors:

FDA Expands Use of Seasonal and H1N1 Vaccines to Infants and Children

So, the federal government wants us to take them seriously despite the evidence to the contrary. Even if the evidence were non-existent, how could we trust them? I mean, who can you trust regarding the flu and the vaccine, but yourself and your own research? There are conflicting 'official' reports from the government and medical community all over the place too:

H1N1 Vaccine For Children: Half A Dose? 1 Dose? 2 Doses?

When it's not the government giving confusing, inaccurate, misleading information on the flu and the vaccine, it's the mainstream media, or a willing accomplice in helping to advance this agenda:

Did H1N1 'Poster Boy' Really Die of H1N1?

And when the mainstream media ignores the facts of a particular case like that because it doesn't serve their agenda, then they just ignore reporting on stories all together like this one from Germany:

My 21-Month-Old Boy's Agonizing Death After Virus Vaccination

Besides, even if I never shared the above story, that's still an interesting bit of news from the FDA considering that:

Virginia Teen Athlete In Wheel Chair After H1N1 Vaccine Shot

So, it's 'safe' for babies as young as 6-months now, but it can give a healthy athlete GBS? Don't worry though because the World Health Organization (WHO) has everything under control. They'll take good care of us even if things get much worse:

WHO Publishes Plans to Take Over the Whole of Society in Pandemic Emergency

And if, by some chance, that doesn't work? Well, then the locals will simply rely on law enforcement and/or the military to help them (oh yeah, and us) if need be:

Deputies Hold Boy Who Fled Flu Shot

Nice to now that things are still on track and going according to their plan. What's that? You think it's absurd to think that this is a generated, man-made international health crisis (wait, didn't Joe Biden say something about this about a year ago?), or that there are people out there who would withhold knowledge about such a sinister plot? Think again:

IBM Internal Document Outlines Knowledge of Planned Pandemic With 100% Certainty

That's odd. What the heck would IBM, and Information Technology corporate giant, have to do with any of this? I mean, isn't that like charging them with having advance knowledge of the Holocaust or something? What!?! They did have advance knowledge of the Holocaust!?! Yet, as is always the case, the truth is coming out -- albeit slowly -- since the mainstream media is doing everything they can to keep a lid on the true nature of this so-called 'pandemic':

Medical Doctor Retracts H1N1 Vaccine Advice After Reading Insert!



Expert Pediatrician Exposes Vaccine Myths



Actually, the media's still trying to keep a lid on what's really going on in Europe too:

A Tale of Two Stories: The European Bio-War Outbreak and the Censoring of it By the Mainstream News Media

The beat goes on. Fortunately, there are other brave men and women of God around the world who are willing to speak out on this issue regardless of how others might view them afterwards:

Croatian Priest Says Vaccine For Destruction of Humanity Worldwide; Leading Croatian Priest: Don't Get the H1N1 Vaccine

"I appeal to you, to not get vaccinated for the so called Swine Flu under any circumstance. There is a plan for massive destruction of humanity worldwide. For this purpose we will see new diseases springing up everywhere" reports Croatian daily "Jutarnji List", quoting father Miroslav Bustruk.

Thank you father Bustruk. This world could use a few more outspoken Pastors, Priests, and Clergymen who are willing to speak the truth and shout it from the rooftops if necessary. 'Nuff said. Maybe it's time to wrap things up and come full circle.

Remember at the start of this piece how I mentioned how it's been said that the 'death cult' (those dark forces in this world; the nefarious Powers-That-Be who are loyal to Satan) has to announce their intentions before they undertake projects in their agenda, otherwise their impact and chances for success are lessened?

Well, tying a nice little bow on all of this today is something quite unbelievable that I found on the Operation Mindseed website. They may have just recalled the 'smoking gun' in this so-called 'Swine Flu' saga.

The following article appears on page 444 of William Cooper’s infamous Behold A Pale Horse, and it was originally published in the August 1st, 1989 edition of The Sun:



Now, in case you you couldn't read what was written please allow me to lend a helping hand. Below is the above news article from The Sun written WORD-FOR-WORD.

Keep that in mind when you read this and remember that this was published in...1989...and it even mentions the Swine Flu vaccine as a means of delivering the RFID device!!!


BIG BROTHER’S COMING! Revealed: Secret plan to tag every man, woman and child

by Joe Frick


CODED MICROCHIPS implanted in every person in the country would tie all of us into a master computer that could track anyone down at any moment, and plans for such a system are already under way whether you like it or not!

The secret scheme is being touted as a service for the protection of the people by high government officials, but some insiders who object to the move say it’s just another way for Big Brother to control its subjects.

Transmitters

"Top-level national security agents are trying to convince sources in the Bush Administration to begin the project in which every man, woman and child will be implanted with a tiny transmitter," claims Davis Milerand, a critic of government intervention who says he has received leaked information from inside sources.

"They’re trying to say this will be a good way for authorities to quickly track down missing persons and children, as well as criminals and spies.

Injections

"But with the astounding technology of today, everything about you could be contained in one tiny microchip, which would be connected to a government computer."

"Any government agency will know what any person has done and is doing at any time."

Other sources say the tiny transmitters can be injected painlessly from a tiny gun in humans without them even knowing it through a nationwide vaccination program.

"All the government would have to do is make up something like the swine flu vaccine," Milerand says.

"Imagine if they said there was a vaccine for AIDS. People would rush in droves to get shots.

"The doctors themselves may not even know what they’re injecting. They could be told the microchips are genetic implants that reprogram the body into fighting disease."

He adds: "The program would require all federal, state and local government workers to undergo the injections."

"It would only be a matter of time before everyone is implanted with a microchip, a slave to the government."


It's absolutely mind-blowing to me to think about how with each day that passes we seem to discover more and more indisputable evidence that our initial suspicions (as well as our current assumptions given the facts) have been spot on all along.

If -- and I stress IF -- this is a legit story, then I think it's pretty clear by now what's going on (even though I don't have a copy of William Cooper's book so that I can independently verify what's on page 444, and I don't have a copy of this 1989 issue of The Sun, isn't is fair to assume it is legit since Cooper is often thought of as the world's first high-profile whistleblower before his untimely death?).

It should also prove beyond a shadow of a doubt just how close we are to the coming Mark of the Beast system, the Tribulation, and the Great Tribulation.

Just as we concluded in this morning's other entry 'What's In A Name?' about the IBM, Nazi, Holocaust, VeriChip, Mark of the Beast connections.