Showing newest 7 of 16 posts from February 2010. Show older posts
Showing newest 7 of 16 posts from February 2010. Show older posts

Face It: The End Is Near

Posted by Jeffrey K Radt ("JRed") | Posted in , , , , , , , , , , | Posted on Sunday, February 28, 2010

52

The title of this post is blunt because it's meant to grab your attention. If you read it and scoff at the thought, then this commentary is for you. If you read it and agree, then this commentary is for you.

Simply put, it's about time that the believing and unbelieving world finally acknowledged and accepted the truth of the matter -- the prophecies contained in the Holy Bible for the "last days" are real, they can be trusted, and they're unfolding all around us on a daily basis.

Now that the formalities are out of the way let's get to the heart of the matter. I truly believe the Holy Spirit is revealing so much to us these days especially to those of us who pray for ears to hear and eyes to see.

There just seems to be a flood of prophetically relevant stories in the news lately. So much so, that those of us who remain steadfast in our duty to watch and warn need to be shouting about the spiritual significance about these things to anyone and everyone who will listen.

The clock is ticking and even though only God knows for certain where we are on His prophetic timeline as it relates to the prophesied sequence of events, I think we'd all agree that we're well into the eleventh hour and quickly approaching midnight, or our darkest hour.

Jesus' own words set the stage for our journey today:


Luke 21:11 (KJV) And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven. (emphasis mine)

Luke 21:25-26 (KJV) And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. (emphasis mine)


Incredibly, those words could read as if He were a reporter on the scene following any number of tragic events to have shocked the world in recent months. Of course, we Christians know that He actually is there amidst all the pain and suffering as a result of so-called "natural" disasters, and therein lies the subtext to His sobering comments recorded in the above passages from the New Testament.

It's also worth mentioning that we have now also entered the time when Israel celebrates the "Feast of Lots" or "Purim", which started today on Sunday, February 28th, 2010, and will continue for 2 days until Monday, March 1st, 2010. Note that in the Jewish calender, a holiday begins on the sunset of the previous day, so observing Jews will have celebrated Purim on the sunset of Saturday, February 27th, 2010.

Purim is the celebration of Jewish deliverance as told in the Book of Esther (
Esther 9:18-32). After the destruction of the Kingdom of Judah, the Jews were taken into the 70-year Babylonian captivity. When ancient Persia (know today as Iran) took control, Haman, royal vizier to King Ahasuerus, planned to kill the Jews, but his plans were foiled by Esther and Mordecai.

This "Feast of Lots" commemorates the preservation of the Jewish people. Purim is a celebration of God's faithful protection of His people. Here's the modern day application for anyone reading this especially in light of the reminder that our lives are not our own, and that we could die at any moment.

Think about it. The Jews of Esther's day were delivered from an irrevocable decree of the Persian king Ahasuerus. God also has an irrevocable decree that all people are sinners and deserve death (
Genesis 2:17; Romans 3:23). However, Jesus Christ delivers all who believe in Him from that irrevocable decree as well (Isaiah 53; Romans 6:23). Many have and may continue to persecute believers in Jesus Christ, but Isaiah's prophecy suggests that they will not prevail because "God is with us", or literally because of Immanuel (Isaiah 8:10).

A few quick thoughts on this Jewish holiday before we continue with our study today:


> The word "purim" means "lots" and refers to the lot Haman cast to decide the day for the destruction of the Jewish people (Esther 3:7), which kinda feels like the world we're living in today as it pertains to "waiting for the other shoe to drop" and seeing how and when Israel's enemies decide to attack her or decide to entice her to attack them.

> Esther was her Persian name meaning "star", which is curious in light of all our looks at space and "extraterrestrial" type things and their likely prophetic role in the days, weeks, months, and years ahead.

> Her Hebrew name was "Hadassah" meaning "myrtle", which is compelling given how that word (and tree) has come up in recent Bible prophecy forums.

> "Hamantashen" is a three-cornered cookie that represents Haman's hat. Jews make and eats these cookies during Purim. Strange, because they look like mini representations of pyramids, and we've all seen by now the significance of pyramids to not only ancient Egypt (those who enslaved God's people), but to those New Agers and Satanists alive and active today.

> Purim is celebrated on "Adar 14" in most cities except those cities surrounded by walls since the time of Joshua. Walled cities celebrate Purim on "Adar 15" ("Shushan Purim"). Hopefully, that calls to mind another very important prophetic verse that we find Ezekiel 38:11 that reads:
"And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates,"

> God's name is not mentioned in the Book of Esther, but His providence and provision are obvious, which makes me think of yesterday's tragedy in Chile. So many people see the death and destruction in Haiti and now Chile and they wonder, "Where's God amidst all the pain and suffering?" What they fail to realize is their role in creating this fallen world, and God's desire to help them bridge the gap from hopelessness to hope.


That last point provides us with a good time to segue. By now, you've all heard of the
rising death toll, and tsunami watch after a devastating 8.8-magnitude earthquake rocked Chile (this on the heels of a 7.0-magnitude earthquake in Japan a day earlier!).

Officials are saying that it was dozens of times (64 times according to scientists, or 500x energy) more intense than Haiti's! Hospitals in the area have been evacuated and the airport in Santiago has been shut down as the country braces to cope with at least 13 aftershocks measuring 5.0 magnitude or stronger. Phone lines and power also are out of service.

The minute-and-a-half-long quake was less than 100 miles north from the southwest coastal city of Concepcion, the second-largest city in Chile, but caused damage as far away as the capital Santiago nearly 200 miles away.

Concepcion is Spanish for "conception", in reference to the Immaculate Conception. It is also the name of several towns and cities. The largest of these is Concepción, Chile, which is home to over one million people.

Santiago is Spanish and Portuguese for "Saint James", son of Zebedee. He is the patron saint of Spain and his name is revered throughout the Spanish and Portuguese speaking world.

The juxtaposition seems obvious to me and it has me thinking the following:


> These insanely powerful earthquakes we've seen lately represent "sudden destruction". What does the Bible tell us about "sudden destruction" as it relates to end times Bible prophecy. For the answer, see 1 Thessalonians 5:3, which reads: "For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape."

> Earthquakes = "Labor Pains"

> Tsunamis = "Water Breaking"

> Concepcion/Conception leads pregnancy, which leads to "labor pains", which leads to one's "water breaking", which leads to "birth".

> Santiago/James is a son of Zebedee, or a "Son of Thunder"

> Along with Peter and his brother John, James was part of the inner circle of Jesus, who witnessed the Transfiguration, were witnesses to certain of His miracles (like the raising of the daughter of Jairus), and accompanied Him to the Garden of Gethesemane.

> In Spain, he is called "El Senor Santiago", the patron saint of horsemen and soldiers. Yep, horsemen and soldiers. No further explanation needed for this group.

> The "birth" that's coming is the beginning of the prophesied Daniel's 70th Week (Tribulation/Great Tribulation) and final 7 years of life as we know it

> The "birth" is also the symbolic birth of the Antichrist's reign over this world for a time

> Are today's tragic events evidence that the world is about to experience the culmination of God's plan for humanity as embodied withing Daniel's 70th Week now that we've all experienced the final "labor pain" (earthquakes), the "water breaking" (tsunamis), and the eventual and imminent rise of a perverted version of a "son of thunder" (reminded me of Jesus' description of Satan in Luke 10:18 for some reason) perhaps in response to the devastation by such disasters?



But that's not all. Let's ignore the "Antichrist-Is-Coming-And-The-Tribulation-Is-About-To-Begin" angle for a moment (as important as it is). Instead, let's hone in on the other important figures of the end times -- the Two Witnesses. I think there may be something profound in the above discoveries for what they MIGHT tell us about these two enigmatic figures who are scheduled to appear relatively soon in order to punish humanity for her sins.

How did I make that leap, or why am I thinking about that today? Well, we've already seen why yesterday's earthquake had me thinking about James who is one of the sons of Zebedee. The other was John. So, the Zebedee brothers = James and John = the "Sons of Thunder".

In Luke's gospel, Jesus spots early warning signs from his disciples as they travel toward Jerusalem. These early warning signs indicate that violence is on the way unless someone puts a stop to it. As we know, the Bible tells us that unimaginable violence is on the way, and that the only One who can put a stop to it is Jesus Christ Himself.

James and John show us why they were nicknamed “Sons of Thunder”. Their outburst, upon entering a Samaritan village, was a thunderous early warning signal to Jesus -- one he countered so that people would not be swept away by violence.

The Samaritans hated Jesus and his followers. This animosity becomes visible when the Samaritans refuse to offer hospitality to Jesus and the disciples as they travel the hot, dusty, and dangerous road to Jerusalem. James and John, hungry, tired, and expecting Middle Eastern hospitality -- in the form of washed feet, good food, and a place to sleep -- are outraged that it is denied them. And so their thundering voices are raised toward Jesus: “Lord, do you want us to command fire to come down from heaven and consume them?” In today's idiom, that translates: “Do you want us to call in heavy artillery and military air strikes to blow them away?”

That got me thinking. Check out these comparisons:


Luke 9:51-54 (KJV) And it came to pass, when the time was come that he should be received up, he stedfastly set his face to go to Jerusalem, And sent messengers before his face: and they went, and entered into a village of the Samaritans, to make ready for him. And they did not receive him, because his face was as though he would go to Jerusalem. And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did? (emphasis mine)


Which brings to mind the ministry of the Two Witnesses:


Revelation 11:4-6 (KJV) These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth. And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed. These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will. (emphasis mine)


No, I'm not saying I think that James and John will be the Two Witnesses. I'm merely pointing out how the Holy Spirit used yesterday's events to prompt me to consider James -- a "son of thunder" -- and that, in turn, led me to consider the possible relationship between the verses that mention those Zebedee brothers and those that mention the Two Witnesses.

The ministry of the Two Witnesses was to start at the altar of incense in the Most Holy Place -- in God's Temple - this has been said by some to symbolize the Body of Christ -- whose members are the Temple of the Holy Spirit. In addition, some assert that the ministry of the Two Witnesses will also coincide with the rise of the Antichrist to power during the Tribulation, or those first 3.5 years of the final 7, which is also commonly known as Daniel's 70th Week. Needless to say, all of these beautiful mysteries that the Holy Spirit has led me to this weekend has me wondering whether or not we are about to experience the beginning of Daniel's 70th week, the beginning of the Tribulation, and, therefore, the beginning of the ministry of the Two Witnesses to occur synonymously with the rise of the Antichrist as world ruler.

If we're really as close to the end of life as we know it as I believe that we are then perhaps it's time for us Christians to face the music:

Jake Hamilton - Sons of Thunder Arise - Impartation



"You are not an echo! You are a voice! Worship was never made for the church! Worship was made for the streets!"

Wow. Powerful stuff. Like James and John, we need the courage to stand boldly for our Lord (
Romans 10:8-11).

Why “Sons of Thunder”? The Bible never fully explains this interesting nickname, but we can see the cause of it in the lives of these two men. They were quick to protect Jesus, though their zeal was misplaced (
Mark 9:38-40); when Jesus was rejected by the Samaritans because he was traveling to Jerusalem, James and John wanted to avenge the insult (Luke 9:51-56); they had great zeal, but, like the Jewish people as a whole, it was not founded in knowledge (Romans 10:1-3); they, and their family, wanted to be great in Jesus’s kingdom (Matthew 20:20-28).

As we continue here today, it's interesting to point out how their lack of knowledge was corrected and their zeal was put to useful work for the Lord. James was the first apostle to die for the faith (
Acts 12:1-2), and John was the last of the apostles to die while exiled on a penal island, Patmos, where John wrote the Book of Revelation (Revelation 1:9-11). Let's turn our attention to that book for the remainder of our work here.

As if that weren't enough to keep one in fervent prayer and intense study for awhile, I also saw a number of headlines from various sources all day yesterday afternoon stating "
Magnitude 8.8 Quake Kills At Least 122", which is a curious number.

For hours upon hours on end on Saturday, I noticed that this was the one number that kept coming up in connection with any mention of a death toll in Chile. I'm writing this portion of this article around 4:30pm EST on Saturday, February 27th, 2010. By the time this was published (Sunday, February 28th, 2010), the death toll has already climbed past 300+ from the latest reports I've seen so that 122 number is no longer front-and-center. However, I wanted to highlight something I remembered seeing once about that number because it MIGHT BE important to us. More on that in a moment.

Witnesses were even being quoted as having said, "It's like the end of the world..." Indeed. Sadly, they have no idea just how right they are. Will those who have still failed to listen and take notice finally understand and see the big picture? Lord, I pray with all my heart that the fence-sitters and unbelievers are moved beyond words as this may very well be their final wake-up call.

Back to the number that keeps coming up today in relation to this story. Would you believe that there's a connection between the number 122 and Satan being cast out of Heaven? I hope that got your attention like it did mine when I first read encountered the thought.

For those who enjoy illuminating their understanding of God's Word by doing a scholarly study of His uses of certain numbers and number patterns to communicate the same ideas and themes over and over again, there is something called "
Theomatics".

Theomatics is not the same as the "Bible Code" subject everybody in recent years has been talking about -- sometimes called the "Torah Codes", or "ELS (Equi-distant Letter Sequences)". The Bible Code has received a huge amount of worldwide publicity and has even been featured on popular TV shows like Oprah. This "code" was supposedly discovered in 1958, whereas Theomatics is said to have been known since the time before Christ (also called "Gematria" and "Isopsephia").

Some claim that the Bible Code has been debunked or disproven repeatedly by world class mathematicians, and that in recent years it has "dropped like a rock" in popularity because of such. Others still maintain there's something to the phenomenon. A summary discussion of
the difference between Theomatics and the Bible Code can be found online if you're interested.

One thing that everyone agrees on no matter which camp you find yourself in is that there is not even the slightest similarity between the two systems. Theomatics is said to be much more definable and provable and does not have the problematic statistical/proof method(s) and arbitrary/unscientific characteristics often attributed to the Bible Code.

Ok, so what is Theomatics? Why should we even care? Here's a brief and powerful explanation:


The word "theomatics" is the composite of two words. The Greek word for God is "theo," and when combined with the suffix of the word "mathematics," the result is "theomatics." It means "the numbers or mathematics of God." Also, this is not the same thing as the Bible code subject of recent years, that is all over the internet and even been featured on the Oprah show (also called "Torah codes" or "ELS"). A summational discussion of the difference between theomatics and the Bible code is presented (Chapter 2p). The Bible code was supposedly discovered in 1963. But the basis of Theomatics, also called "gematria" and "isopsephia" has been known since the time before Christ -- this is not some Johnny come lately concept. These Hebrew and Greek "theomatic" number codes that theomatics uses, can be found right in Webster's dictionary. The Bible was originally written in the Hebrew language (Old Testament) and the Greek language (New Testament).

This theomatics code in the Bible is absolutely amazing and mind boggling. Statistically, it proves beyond any reasonable doubt the divine and supernatural origin of the Bible. It is mathematically and categorically impossible for this phenomenon to appear in any work of literature. ONLY IN THE BIBLE does it happen (see Chapter 2o).

After it is scientifically proven -- in the laboratory -- that the entire Bible was put together in a supernatural manner with a secret coded system, we will discuss the issue of how we must now understand and interpret all this new information. What are the implications? What does the data mean? What is the hidden code saying to us?

The theomatics code -- the existence of which is objective fact -- will now give us a completely new apparatus, a different way of seeing and understanding things in the Bible. Yet everything in the open text of the Bible will remain the same (nothing will be added or taken away). Yet from this time onwards it will all look very different to you. The BIG picture of why man is on this earth, is going to open itself up before our very eyes. Theomatics is quite literally the very "mathematical language of God" … a fresh way that the Creator will now use to communicate His message -- it will quite literally take us into the dimension of another philosophical, theological, and objective universe.


But what does this code mean? Who put it in the Bible, and Why? What is it telling us?

The words that we read from the Bible, the words that we have come to love and treasure over the centuries -- comprises only the surface layer of the Bible. Beneath the surface words there is a vast system of symbolism operating -- which contains depth of meaning that goes way beyond what may seem initially apparent. Various people, times, events, and all the stories in the Bible, carry a much deeper meaning and they are actually telling us something quite a bit different and far more significant than what we can seen if understood just literally or historically.


All of this is very similar to something that you may have seen when you were in school. Do you recall an old encyclopedia, where in the biology section, there were some transparent plastic sheets showing the physiology of either a frog (or even the human body). The first layer showed the top of the frog's body. When you lifted that up, the next sheet showed all the muscles. Beneath that was a plastic sheet showing the blood system with heart, arteries and veins. Next came the brain and nervous system followed by the complete digestive tract. Finally there was the bone and skeletal structure.
When we look at the Bible something similar is going to happen. Up to this point in history, man has primarily seen just the top layer -- the interior structure of how it all works and ties together has remained hidden.

Long before God the Creator inspired men to write the Bible text, He was secretly behind the scenes engineering the original Hebrew (Old Testament) and Greek (New Testament) languages of the Bible in order to make all of this work out and tie everything together mathematically. In other words, when we read something literally in the Bible, this numbering code system actually indicates and will tell us the deeper esoteric and hidden meanings that are present.

However, an important fact for all Christians to realize -- even though God has embedded this code and system, none of this will change or contradict a single thing that the Bible says. It will all agree with the open text. The essential truths will remain intact. Theomatics neither adds nor removes anything from the Bible that is not already present.


Now, please keep in mind that I'm not going to sit here and say that I wholeheartedly encourage you to spend a ton of time with this sort of thing (because today was the first time I was exposed to it myself), but I found it odd how such a prophetic portion of Scripture like the one that describes Satan being cast out of Heaven in the Book of Revelation is associated with the number 122, or the number that keeps coming up again and again in the aftermath of a cataclysmic earthquake in Chile (at least, according to one researcher who's also a proponent of Theomatics).

Thus, Del Washburn (I think that's the guy behind this branch of study and the article I read today) MIGHT BE worth the time to read for his detailed research (again, I can't say one way or another definitively until I've had more time with it myself), but not necessarily for all of his conclusions.

So, what does he do exactly? He takes words and phrases and adds the letters up (like Gematria) and finds other words and phrases that correspond. In the end, he lets the Scriptures serve as the final authority and in doing so shows us some compelling proof that something very profound is going on just beneath a surface reading of the texts, which to me makes perfect sense.

Apparently, the 17 verses that make up Revelation 12 are a prime example of why many hold to Theomatics as a valid method used to study the Holy Bible. Furthermore, some argue that it helps to show that
Satan the Dragon in Revelation 12 and the number 122 are linked.

I'll stop here for just a moment and point out how incredibly surreal it is to be looking at Revelation 12 in connection with this number because we just highlighted Revelation 11 -- the previous chapter -- earlier in this piece, which tells us all about the Two Witnesses and their ministry! Folks, that to me is not a "coincidence" of any kind whatsoever. What are the odds?

The author cites how one unnamed Christian leader after studying the following said, "How can anyone possibly doubt the validity of theomatics after witnessing that?"

I include the following here for our prayerful consideration especially after we all witnessed sudden destruction today on a scale rarely imagined outside of Hollywood, or even by those of us who read and study the prophetic Scriptures.

The author argues that "the statistical odds of the following happening by accident, would be no less than millions to one", and that "there is no possible explanation for what you are about to see and witness, other than divine supernatural Intelligence".

Ultimately, the number 122 expresses two things in Theomatics:


1. It is a number specifically to do with the rebellion and warfare in Heaven.

2. It is a key number in Theomatics to do with the actual casting down of Satan and the Fallen Angels.


That last point is what really grabbed my attention and held it. For it was only about a month ago when we considered the Haiti earthquake (and mountains and earthquakes in general) by examining their relationship to the Fallen Angels and their offspring the Nephilim. I strongly encourage you to take a glance at those entries
HERE, HERE, and HERE.

Remarkably, that second article I just referenced spent a lot of time discussing how the concept and word "thunder" was appearing everywhere, and here we are (barely a month removed) talking about thunder again! Only this time, it's a "son of thunder" who is the focus of our studies.

Let's recall what the Bible tells us about "thunder" and "lightning", and what Jesus Himself said about Satan. These verses emphasize today's topic I think:


Exodus 9:23 (KJV) And Moses stretched forth his rod toward heaven: and the LORD sent thunder and hail, and the fire ran along upon the ground; and the LORD rained hail upon the land of Egypt. (emphasis mine)

1 Samuel 2:10 (KJV) The adversaries of the LORD shall be broken to pieces; out of heaven shall he thunder upon them: the LORD shall judge the ends of the earth; and he shall give strength unto his king, and exalt the horn of his anointed. (emphasis mine)

Isaiah 29:6 (KJV) Thou shalt be visited of the LORD of hosts with thunder, and with earthquake, and great noise, with storm and tempest, and the flame of devouring fire. (emphasis mine)

Psalm 77:18 (KJV) The voice of thy thunder was in the heaven: the lightnings lightened the world: the earth trembled and shook. (emphasis mine)

Luke 10:18 (KJV) And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven. (emphasis mine)


These are just a few examples, but hopefully it's clear that whenever we find "thunder" and "lightning" in the Bible it's never been associated with a good thing.

Also, notice how in a couple of the selected verses (Exodus 9:23; Isaiah 29:6) we see again mention of a "fire" and "devouring fire", which absolutely boggles the mind. I'd say the Holy Spirit MIGHT BE trying to prepare the Body of Christ for some specific event or series of events. Just a thought.

Is it even worth mentioning how during my research I learned about "Sleeping Giant", a "Christian" hardcore band featuring members of "xDEATHSTARx", whose newest album released in late June 2009 was called "Sons of Thunder", and whose current members are also in another band called "The Winter War", or no? You couldn't make this stuff up if you tried to.

I know I must sound like a broken record by now, but is there a Mathematician out there who can calculate the odds of all of this "spiritual convergence" happening by pure "chance", "coincidence", or "dumb luck"?

I encourage you to please recall some of the other things Jesus Himself told us about these times besides them being "as in the days of Noah" (one of the biggest clues He could possibly give us to help us identify the times we're living in). In the Book of Luke:


Matthew 24:37 (KJV) But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. (emphasis mine)

Luke 21:11 (KJV) And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven. (emphasis mine)

Luke 21:25-26 (KJV) And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. (emphasis mine)


Again, not to be redundant here, but it sounds like EVERYTHING we've been experiencing since the start of the New Year, doesn't it? The more I study and the deeper I go the more I'm convinced that we truly operating on borrowed time here.

Another statement from that Theomatics website that caught my eye? "Virtually every reference to Satan in the Old Testament is saturated with the 122 design (see Theomatics II, pp.528-543)." The chapter continues with the following entry:


The central theme of Revelation 12 is a battle that goes on between a woman and a serpent. This all relates back to Genesis chapter 3 and what went on in the Garden of Eden between Eve and the serpent. The passage in Revelation describes a great red dragon in heaven who is the serpent Satan, and who is at war against this woman who eventually gives birth to a man-child (obviously Jesus). All sorts of interpretations have gone forth as to who this woman could possibly be. Theomatics proves conclusively the answer. There is an entire chapter in Angelfall that discusses this as well (see Chapter 5a). Our concentration here is going to be on only two aspects. (1) the direct and specific mentions of Satan and the dragon, and (2) the battle that occurs in heaven. The number that is pervasive in this pattern is the number 122. The largest prime number divisible into 122 is 61, i.e. 61 x 2 = 122. This is the key number of the Satanic rebellion throughout scripture. It is also God's number of invincibility. There is a whole structure of 122 to do specifically with Almighty God and the fact that NO ONE can challenge God's position of authority.


I'm not going to include the entire chapter here word-for-word because you can read it yourself if you're interested, but suffice it to say he does present some awfully compelling, and Biblically sound research that is tough to dispute. In the end, I guess it will come down to your belief about the significance (if any) of the numerical values associated with Hebrew letters, words, and phrases. If that thought and type of study is too "mystical" for you that's fine, but prove to yourself along with prayerful consideration why you feel that way because I will admit that the little bit that I have looked at makes me think that it's simply the "mathematical interpretation/language" of the SAME MESSAGE found in the Holy Bible.

Look, we know that letters have a number value in Hebrew. So, all he does is calculate those values whenever examining certain words and phrases found in the Bible. There's nothing un-Biblical about that, is there? I'm no trying to be flippant with such a comment, but I'm trying to ask a serious question.

What's great about it is that you certainly don't need to have this kind of knowledge in order to appreciate, understand, or have your life changed by the Word of God. We all know that. We could spend a lifetime reading the Holy Bible day-in-and-day-out and still never fully comprehend it all due to the fact that it's God revealed to us through the written word, and His ways are unfathomable (just like He alone is in the sense that we are not God and there are many things we will never understand).

It's in the opinion of this humble Christian that such knowledge (i.e. Gematria, Theomatics, etc.) is not something to be feared or even shunned, but that it's ok to look at His Word in such a way because the patterns and consistent themes seem to be there for a reason. Plus, they don't really "add to", "take away from", or "change" the Word of God, but merely underscore it in a very unique way.

To me, it seems as though it's not only more evidence of a divine Creator behind all the writings contained in that Holy Book (as if we needed more convincing, right?), but it also gives those of us who are interested a deeper sense of appreciation and awe in the presence of an all-powerful, all-knowing Creator of the Universe.

Check out this additional find in the context of everything we've touched upon:


And from this account the two key words "cast" and "earth" produce the following. Again, 61 is the prime key number for the 122 pattern.

CAST - 61
åâëçèç'

EARTH - 61
ãçí


Fascinating for sure, but can Theomatics be trusted? Like I said earlier, the wealth of research on the Angelfall website about this controversial subject is profoundly enticing, but I still haven't spent enough time with Theomatics myself to make any definitive conclusions one way or another. I'll have to do that as soon as possible. Please just use caution, test every spirit, and pray about what you find during any time spent with Theomatics -- just in case.

Regardless of where Theomatics falls within the spectrum of today's end times topics, something tells me I might want to dig out my copy of Patrick Heron's blockbuster The Nephilim And The Pyramid of the Apocalypse, or just listen to this classic interview again. We've already mentioned the Nephilim, pyramids, and the Antichrist, but this classic interview Heron gave to Coast To Coast AM from 2005 takes on greater significance now more than ever:

Coast To Coast AM - Patrick Heron - Nephilim And The Pyramids (Part 1)



Coast To Coast AM - Patrick Heron - Nephilim And The Pyramids (Part 2)

Coast To Coast AM - Patrick Heron - Nephilim And The Pyramids (Part 3)

Coast To Coast AM - Patrick Heron - Nephilim And The Pyramids (Part 4)

Coast To Coast AM - Patrick Heron - Nephilim And The Pyramids (Part 5)

Coast To Coast AM - Patrick Heron - Nephilim And The Pyramids (Part 6)

Coast To Coast AM - Patrick Heron - Nephilim And The Pyramids (Part 7)

Coast To Coast AM - Patrick Heron - Nephilim And The Pyramids (Part 8)

Coast To Coast AM - Patrick Heron - Nephilim And The Pyramids (Part 9)

Coast To Coast AM - Patrick Heron - Nephilim And The Pyramids (Part 10)

Coast To Coast AM - Patrick Heron - Nephilim And The Pyramids (Part 11)

Coast To Coast AM - Patrick Heron - Nephilim And The Pyramids (Part 12)

Heron believes it is impossible that the Egyptians constructed the Great Pyramid. Rather, he suggested that 5,500 years ago, the Nephilim (who were the offspring of the Fallen Angels who mated with human women written about in the Book of Genesis) built the pyramids and other ancient structures. They were beautiful looking "spirit men," who appeared human, but were not bound by the same laws of physics as mankind, he explained. Hmmm, sounds like the "Enceladus" and the Giants from Ancient Mythology, doesn't it?

Heron goes on to explain how they mated with Earth women during two periods, before the Great Flood and afterwards. Heron said the Nephilim never died, but were entombed in an "abyss" or "netherworld". Yep, that's exactly what the Ancient Mythological accounts say about the Giants too -- that the Titans were imprisoned in Tartarus, and the Giants entombed beneath mountains and volcanos!

According to prophecy in the Book of Revelation, a spirit man or "star" (just like Esther's Persian name translates to!) comes down to Earth with the "keys" to the Bottomless Pit. He identified this being/creature as the future Antichrist, whom people will be deceived into thinking is the Messiah, but he'll actually lead the world into the prophesied Apocalypse.

Get ready folks. Just "as in the days of Noah" like Jesus Himself warned us (Matthew 24:37). Now do you see why I make such a fuss out of these sorts of things all the time? The evidence is all there and staring us all in the face. It's time for the fence-sitters and outright unbelievers to wake-up and look up. For some, it could be now or never.

At this point, I feel I want to end by reminding us all that as Christians we are not supposed to be ruled by a spirit of fear. If you're unsure what I mean by that then please read
"Fight Fear With Faith". Also, just because I focus on the sinister side of life and write about my belief that the Tribulation is close, it is not done to create fear and panic, which some say will continue to feed the fear more and more and more, but I do it to CONFIRM for others that what God's Word says about these end times is true, and that it can be trusted because we're starting to see it unfold all around us with a greater frequency and intensity.

Jesus said to beware so that you are not deceived. Unless we see these things in their proper context for what they really are, then we won't take them as seriously as we should, or we won't prepare ourselves spiritually for the reality that's coming sooner than later.

Of course God is control despite all the chaos and uncertainty, but that should go without saying. Lastly, just because I'm identifying what I believe to be the "the end is near" connections doesn't mean I'm "afraid" or "scared" in the least bit. Quite the contrary!

Yes, I could be wrong about all of this, but the Biblical connections to real-world events are too neat and too compact. I believe that the prophesied Daniel's 70th Week, the start of the Tribulation, the ministry of the Two Witnesses, and the rise of the Antichrist is at hand!

Keep looking up! Lord come quickly!

Remember: "You are not an echo! You are a voice! Worship was never made for the church! Worship was made for the streets!"

NOTE: Please see comments in Comments Section for some important notes on this piece discovered since publishing it...

Share

'The Other Hand' Has Me Conflicted

Posted by Jeffrey K Radt ("JRed") | Posted in , , , , , , | Posted on Friday, February 26, 2010

12

Time away has been a mixed bag.

I won't call it a "mixed bag of blessings and curses" because I don't believe that anything "bad" per se has come from this experience. In fact, even the harsh realities that I've had to face and own up to will benefit me in the long run.

On one hand, I long for the days when I had the time to research and write about topics that I not only felt led to, but that I believed should be important topics of discussion within the Body of Christ. Additionally, I miss the daily fellowship and interaction with all of you.

On the other hand, I'm grateful for my sudden lack of free time because it has not only made me long for a deeper relationship with my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, but because it has shown me just how much I have been missing out on -- solitude with God and His Word, genuine quality time spent with my family and friends, and even...sleep.

All kidding aside, today I find myself conflicted. I have no problem admitting publicly that I have allowed myself to drift too far from the shore when I was deceiving myself that I had already thrown the anchor overboard. I hope that the use of such a metaphor is obvious in what I'm referring to.

Conflicted, conflicted, conflicted.

Have I had a penchant for minimizing reliance on Scripture alone in all my writings here? It's one thing to proclaim a deep and profound love for Jesus Christ, but another thing entirely to actually demonstrate it by elevating His Word over everything else.

What I'm getting at here is that I feel pulled in another direction. Examining the work that I've done for His honor and glory in this forum, revealed to me that there seems to have been too much of a free-wheeling emphasis on personal experience and feelings -- something the Bible warns us against. I'm not saying that an online blog by a professing Christian can't be "personal" or that it can't contain "feelings" -- it most certainly should -- but I think I can honestly say that I don't feel good about anything I've done here.

Please hear me out.

Yes, I know that because I listened to the prompting of the Holy Spirit so many times in the past that the Lord has used me during those precious moments to help open the eyes of some who were blinded to the truth. I know that to be the case because I've heard from some of you who said as much. Praise God that He removed any fear or hesitation in me to write about things I knew would make me an outcast amongst family, friends, and colleagues. In the end, it was worth it.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I feel as though while I've clearly listened to the Holy Spirit in those cases, I'm wondering if perhaps I didn't listen closely in other cases when I thought I was. I worry that my own ego and pride and self-interest overshadowed the only One that mattered. Pride comes before a fall, right?

Don't misunderstand me because I'm not in a dire place like I was back in August when sin and the guilt over that sin almost destroyed me in ways I never imagined. No, the place I'm in at this moment is one where I always want to remain. By God's grace -- nothing else -- He has propped me up and carried me through each day as if I were invisible. I don't want that to sound like I'm going through my life as though I think I'm untouchable or sinless or whatever. I just mean to communicate how I've felt His hand of grace over me in such a way that I never thought I'd live to see.

That being said, trust me when I say that my feelings of discontent with Look Up Fellowship is not the result of some "spiritual attack" I'm going through. I've been through several of those in my young Christian life (as mentioned, one most recently back in August 2009), and I know how to identify them. This is a completely different animal. The best way that I can describe it for all of you is to simply say that I get the distinct impression that this recent "hiatus" and "forced solitude" has exposed a hole in my spiritual life, or a chink in my spiritual armor. Once I acknowledged its existence, I instantly knew that I had a deficiency. Once I was diagnosed with a deficiency, I knew I already had access to the only prescribed cure for such cases.

As a result, I get the sense that if the Lord ever allows things to get back to the way the used to be around here (i.e. a high-level of activity, and multiple posts published each day, or something else entirely), then it will be done with a more mature, Biblically based presentation rather than me just cherry-picking verses to suit the subject matter of a particular column. That's what I have issue with the most when going back and taking a look at some of the things I wrote. In the end, I fear I've become what I said I hated the most -- too much style, not enough substance.

The good news? My desire to soak up Scripture like a sponge is palpable! I can't say that I've ever been in this place before. Rest assured, I intend to try and strike the right balance between "head knowledge" and "heart knowledge" because I don't want to become some kind of a Pharisee mind you. I just want to get a better handle on the Word of God that is so readily available to me because the truth of the matter is that I hardly know as much as I should especially when I try to exhibit a "Christian" image on a regular basis in various places like this blog.

So, please bear with me as I learn as as go. Yes, I'm sure I'll still be led to explore the "fringe" issues of this life and attempt to explain them with a Christian perspective, but I'm praying that any analysis of that kind we be much more rewarding to your spirit (in the sense that it strengthens your faith and brings you closer to Jesus) than previous columns.

Thus, I may be conflicted at the moment, but I'd say the conflict with my conscience has been resolved thanks to the grace of God.

Share

This Is Ceres -- Errr -- Serious

Posted by Jeffrey K Radt ("JRed") | Posted in , , , , , , , , , , | Posted on Monday, February 22, 2010

15

I've mentioned this before, but I'm always amazed at how there are things we may have looked at together in this forum last year around this time that are now reemerging in the news once again at roughly the same time of the same month.

I sometimes can't help but to wonder if there's a divine purpose behind that unexpected occurrence whenever I encounter it these days. I think many of you know my stance on that by now.

So, as mentioned, it was last year around this same time in February when I highlighted some exceptional research on "Ceres" (pronounced like series) done by both Christopher Knowles and Todd Campbell independently of one another.

One of the reasons why I decided to included so much of their work in my own series of articles on the subject was because I felt they were so close to the truth, but that they just couldn't bring themselves to make the connection to Christianity and end times Bible prophecy even though it seemed obvious to me. That's where I tried to step in and fill the gap. Needless to say, this is the sort of thing that goes hand-in-hand with the commands given to us in Ephesians 5:11 and Matthew 10:16.

Clearly, nothing of great prophetic significance happened today. Still, we stand on the precipice of the Tribulation. So, as we approach the next potentially prophetically relevant day (whenever that turns out to be), I thought it might be good for us to revisit this topic again especially if the next paradigm shifting event is "cosmic" or "extraterrestrial" in nature because we're all well aware of the spiritual implications of the so-called "Alien/UFO" phenomenon (and even saw how it tied in with William Frederick's research that served as the center of our attention in two columns published the other day).

Please read with care and prayerful consideration. Maybe someone will be able to discern a greater significance to it all now that we're a full year later. That being said, please keep in mind that this series is a year old so it's pre- "Norway Spiral" and everything else that falls into that same realm that happened within the last year):


Ceres Of Events (Part 1)

Ceres Of Events (Part 2)

Ceres Of Events (Part 3)

Ceres Of Events (Part 4)

Why Am I Not Surprised?

Ceres-ly? (Ceres Of Events Revisited)


Lastly, remember how I opened this piece by stating my awe in response to how history seems to repeat itself more often than we'd like to think (Ecclesiastes 1:9 in action perhaps)?

Well, one thing I found particularly fascinating after revisiting those entries for myself was how last year's columns mentioned "Comet Lulin" as being a harbinger of doom of sorts. Obviously, its passage in the heavenlies did not trigger an immediate and cataclysmic global event. Yet, it was a sign in the heavens nonetheless. This year, there's no comet, but there is this extremely unusual object in space with an almost identical color -- green! Odd, huh?

Furthermore, the very last article I ever wrote exclusively about Ceres was back in early April 2009 as a follow-up to the original series. It mentions Todd Campbell's research into the "Ceres Death Ritual", which is even more curious than the aforementioned examples of "history repeating itself" because it could also be viewed by some as another potential harbinger of what's to come any day now.

Why did that get my attention? Because exactly one year ago I explored the question: "Are The Dark Forces Orchestrating Fire Rituals For An Ancient God?", which connects seamlessly with the traditional concept of "False Flag" events attempted by Satanists looking to establish a New World Order just as William Frederick establishes in his research paper titled The Dollar Code referenced the other morning.

Ok, enough rambling from me. I apologize for any "incoherent" sentences and/or "sloppiness" in this post. Truth be told, I'm still trying to find the right balance after having started this new job. Please hang in there.

Share

Unsealing The Messages In The Great Seal

Posted by Jeffrey K Radt ("JRed") | Posted in , , , , , , , , , , , | Posted on Saturday, February 20, 2010

27

Stay with me through to the end for the big payoff. I promise it will be worth it.

So, I spent a little more time than expected examining some of the other works by William Frederick (author of last year's The Dollar Code) following the last post, and was intrigued by some of what I found.

He wrote The Dollar Code: Part 2 that includes his further analysis of the Great Seal and the images depicted on our U.S. currency, which suggests there are maps present within that system of symbols. I'll just cut to the chase. He believes the Satanic symbols prove that the "Hollow Earth Theory" is legit, and that there is a civilization of people living in the center of the Earth.

Yes, I realize how that sounds. To regular readers, this kind of study is nothing new to LUF, but to you "newbies" I get how this might be the sort of thing that makes you cringe and decide that this will be your first and last visit to this forum.

Look, I'm not saying I believe the Earth is hollow. It might be. Then again, it might not be. In fact, truth be told, I've actually never really given it much thought. However, I mentioning it here today because the previous entry on Frederick's research demonstrates that he appears to be an honest scholar and the info he presents can be supported through your own independent study.

Plus, given what many of us believe about the spiritual roots behind the "Alien/UFO" phenomenon and it's likely role in these end times in the very near future through what will be presented to the world as "Full Disclosure - First Contact" and/or an "Alien Attack", I simply had to highlight this today after I noticed a few more POSSIBLY RELATED items in the news lately.

Remember that article from exactly a month ago titled "Azure Blue Symbolism Is The Key!", and the follow-ups "The Truth About Urantia" and "'Blue Circle Logo' Seen On 9/11?" published here? Please keep those in mind for a moment.

Frederick writes in The Dollar Code: Part 2 the following about the supposed civilization living within the center of the Earth:


To begin with, the Buddhists, in their theology fervently believe in its existence. They believe it to be a race of super men and women who occasionally come to the surface to oversee the development of the human race. They also believe that this subterranean has millions of inhabitants and many cities, and their capital is Shamballa. The Master of this world was believed to have given orders to the Dalai Lama of Tibet, who was his terrestrial representative. His messages were being transmitted through certain secret tunnels connecting this inner world with Tibet.


Let's just stop there and marvel at all of this in light of current events. These are two of the more prominent images from the past few days that made INTERNATIONAL headlines given their cultural, political, social, racial, religious impact upon society at large:




Just take a moment and consider the overlap between all three threads especially as they pertain to what we would call Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) as a tool that's been used for decades by The-Powers-That-Be in an attempt to influence hearts and minds just prior to pushing their agenda upon the population.

You have Tiger Woods (no stranger to our studies of end times Bible prophecy given New Wineskins' first looks at him in that light), wearing a blue shirt and standing in front of a blue drapes, begging the world, "I need your help...", which hearkens to Frederick's note that Buddhists believe that the subterranean race from the center of the Earth will actually come in response to our need for their help in this world. In addition, we have him putting Buddhism front-and-center as a viable theology, the one belief system out of all the others, chosen by a man that many view as a demi-god himself. Clearly, that has the potential to influence and lead many astray who are genuinely seeking for answers and, therefore, it ties a nice little bow on things by connecting real-world current events with Frederick's research.

But that's not all! The other photo depicts the Dalai Lama's visit to meet with President Obama this week. According to Buddhists, the Dali Lama is the "terrestrial representative" of this race of "super men and women" who live inside the Earth! This is all just too much, isn't it? Given what I perceive to be an obvious link between this "hollow Earth civilization" and "Aliens/UFOs", I was reminded of another unusual story we covered last year about Tibet's connection to the "extraterrestrial" phenomenon in the post titled "Tibetan Monks And 2012". Apparently, the Dalai Lama was quoted as saying that Obama reminded him of a monk and had a peaceful, calm expression on his face. It may also be worth mentioning that back in the Fall 2009, the Dalai Lama traveled to Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada for a peace conference called The Vancouver Peace Summit 2009. Here's a 30-minute video with some analysis and cross-talk following his visit.

If you continue reading Frederick's Part 2 you'll come across more research that shows a clear Ancient Egypt connection as well as a Hindu connection complete with mention of "Avatars", which have been all the rage these days thanks to James Cameron and also The Sy-Fy Channel's new Battlestar Galactica spinoff called Caprica. Amazing how both the Buddhist and Hindu religions separately refer to the same race of beings living inside the Earth. Again, it's all too seamless to be the result of vain imaginations in my humble opinion.

You know, I realize this next photo was meant to be lighthearted and humorous, but it's worth including here in this discussion because it underscores the messiah-like status bestowed upon Obama since day one. Notice the subtle "superhuman" element added by depicting a "Jedi Knight" from Star Wars, which also juxtaposes nicely with today's focus on a supposed superhuman race of beings living inside the Earth:



All kidding aside, what are the odds that ON THE SAME DAY as the Tiger Woods spectacle (a staged event, which to us students of Bible prophecy now means something entirely different than it does to the secular world) we had the Dalai Lama from Tibet making headlines too?

Folks, is this evidence that things are all coming together according to God's perfect timing and in accordance with His ultimate plan for humanity? Is this is any way connected to the predictions offered by some that suggest that this Monday, February 22, 2010 MIGHT BE a dark day for humanity?

Let's respond the best way we know how -- by wrapping ourselves in God's Word. Seek comfort and shelter in Him as often as you can in this last days because the time will come when that may be our only sustenance for a season.

One final note that, to me, makes me believe that there is a divine hand at work behind all of this. Maybe -- just maybe -- God is going to allow our common enemy to see his plans succeed because God has determined that now is the time for Daniel's 70th Week to begin to unfold. Speculation on my part, but wait until you wrap your mind around this final piece of today's study.

Ok, we already saw how this study began with William Frederick's The Dollar Code: Part 2, which was a fitting follow-up to The Dollar Code. However, we pointed out how Part 2 specifically focuses on MAPS that are said to be encoded within the symbols contained in the Great Seal and U.S. currency.

If "maps" served as the genesis for today's piece, then how absolutely ridiculous is it to discover (a confirmation that we're on to something here?) that the Dalai Lama met with President Obama in the MAP ROOM, rather than the usual location for such meetings -- the Oval Office?

No reporters were present. The White House released only a single official picture and a written description of their meeting. The now infamous photo of the Dalai Lama leaving out the back door past a pile of White House trash.

Sure, all of this hinges on the THEORY of a "Hollow Earth". That needs to be reiterated here for balance. Does the Bible say anything about a Hollow Earth? Some claim that the Bible refers to the reality of such a place and its inhabitants in several places such as the Book of Philippians:


Philippians 2:10 (KJV) That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; (emphasis mine)


Others point to the Book of Revelation:


Revelation 5:3 (KJV) And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon (emphasis mine)


Some claim that the Book of Job makes a specific reference too:


Job 26:7 (KJV) He stretcheth out the north over the empty place, and hangeth the earth upon nothing. (emphasis mine)


Frederick's note is a sobering one. Although quite powerful, the Biblical evidence is not crystal clear, but it leaves us with the POSSIBILITY that this is the case. So, either it's true and The-Powers-That-Be are covering it up, or it's not true and those who saw things are being fooled by Satanic deception.

Either way, is anyone else speechless? This entry began with Frederick's discovery of a MAP SYSTEM encoded in the Great Seal, an emblem that has it roots with our old nemesis -- the color Azure Blue. Current real-world events seem to underscore the timing of our look at this possibility of a Hollow Earth and its connection to the end times given how they directly relate to the subject matter in ways that couldn't possibly be contrived by us.

Bottom line? We need to prayerfully consider why the capstone of the pyramid as depicted on the Great Seal is over the top of a shape that strongly resembles the Arctic and why the other half features the North Pole.

Lord come quickly.

Share

69 Trillion To 1

Posted by Jeffrey K Radt ("JRed") | Posted in , , , , , , , , , , , | Posted on Saturday, February 20, 2010

9

69 trillion to 1.

To discover what I'm referring to please read
The Dollar Code by William Frederick published in 2009, and please try to read it before this coming Monday, February 22, 2010 -- just in case. You'll quickly know why that's important.

I understand fully well the possibility that this will contribute to what some Christians will view as some kind of a "cry wolf" atmosphere around here lately. I respectfully disagree and I like Frederick's weatherman analogy near the end of his research paper. If you need further explanation regarding why I spend so much time on the "What If?" scenarios in these parts then please go back an re-read this entry from July 2009.

69 trillion to 1. Those are some pretty compelling odds, wouldn't you say? Evidence that all of this is by design? Stay tuned. We'll know soon enough.

Most importantly, take a few minutes to pull yourself away from the Olympics and get yourself right with the Lord. If you're already saved, then take a moment to reconnect with your Heavenly Father.

Perhaps it's not just Vancouver that we should be praying for right now.

(NOTE: Thanks to Susan C for this who, in turn, got it from Chris a.k.a. "Elpidios")

Share

Pray For Vancouver

Posted by Jeffrey K Radt ("JRed") | Posted in , , , , , , , , , | Posted on Monday, February 15, 2010

8

I felt like I had to put this out there for the rest of you to view and to prayerfully consider especially since we're only a few days into the Winter Olympics in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.

Yes, we've had two highly-anticipated dates come and go -- praise the Lord -- without any unique significance (the Superbowl and February 11th). As many of you are well aware, as Christians, we're called to constantly watch and pray about anything and everything that comes along that MIGHT BE significant to the student of end times Bible prophecy in the days, weeks, and months ahead. The purpose? To warn the Body of Christ to spiritually prepare themselves -- just in case.

This is one of those times when I feel that I must share what was brought to my attention over the weekend. Not because I'm trying to scare anyone, but mainly because I'm trying to put everyone on a heightened state of alert and readiness. Again, just in case.

First, let's allow history to be our guide. Please read this entry on LUF from way back on October 29, 2008 following Joe Biden's infamous "mark my words" guarantee of an "international crisis" to test a President Barack Obama.

Simply put, back then I reported on how the chairman of a key Pentagon advisory panel had echoed such claims (made not only by Joe Biden, but also Colin Powell around the same time and just prior to the 2008 Presidential Election), warning that the next administration will face an international crisis within months of taking office.

Michael Bayer, chairman of the Defense Business Board and veteran Pentagon consultant, announced during a public meeting at the time that the new President should "prepare for a likely first-270-days crisis" to occur. Granted, we're beyond that self-imposed timeframe, but not by much. That got me thinking. But let's continue with a quick review of Bayer's assessment first.

At the time, the Defense Business Board said that the new administration should set a goal to win Senate confirmation of key Pentagon posts in the first 30 days of the inauguration, in order to have a full team in place to deal with such a contingency (here's the Inside Defense report).

Furthermore, it recommended that the incoming administration "must not wait until June" (as in June 2009) to get assistant secretaries confirmed, or until October (as in October 2009) for deputy assistant secretaries to be Senate confirmed (here's Bayer’s briefing).

Take a look at those dates again. June 2009 and October 2009 as "deadlines" of sort. In light of Biden's strange words, how can one not assume that all these pieces, although moving parts, were not carefully chosen given the timeline as they were planning it?

In other words, despite the "first-270-days-crisis" assessment by the Pentagon consultant, the fact that October 2009 was mentioned as the absolute latest that certain positions needed to be filled and confirmed, suggests that the "manufactured" and "international crisis" created to "test" Obama, wouldn't actually occur in those first 270 days, but would instead occur sometime after October 2009, right?

Anyway, that was just my thought. Now, why have I been thinking about this today? In addition, doesn't this fall almost entirely into the realm of pure speculation and perhaps even paranoia? Before you're inclined to think so and shout "YES!" at your computer screen, I would ask that you please keep reading.

Under the heading "First 270 Days" of Bayer's report from late 2008 appears the following list of Presidents with crisis events next to their names:



Especially disturbing about all of this (and in light of the above list) is the fact that Biden said it would be a "manufactured" crisis.

Take a look at the above list again. Given that the Iranian Revolution and the Bay of Pigs were both engineered by the CIA, and that the Gulf of Tonkin incident has historically been exposed as a "false flag" event, one wonders whether the coming crisis will constitute more of the same.

That Pentagon consultant's warning of a "likely crisis" comes on the back of Joe Biden’s "guarantee" that an "international crisis" will unfold shortly after President Obama takes office.

"Remember I said it standing here if you don’t remember anything else I said. Watch, we’re gonna have an international crisis, a generated crisis, to test the mettle of this guy..." Biden continued.

The assured tone with which Biden delivered his forecast was staggeringly convincing, and left the observer in no doubt that there will be a major world crisis shortly after Obama takes office. The question is whether or not an international crisis, if it were to erupt today, would correlate to his pronouncement. How could it not? After all, high-level representatives from the same U.S. government recently parroted similar warnings that seem to dovetail quite nicely with Biden's solemn soliloquoy.

U.S. Intel Chiefs: Attempted Terrorist Attack "CERTAIN" To Happen In The U.S. Within Next 3-6 Months



"Mark my words, mark my words," Biden stressed, adding that "tough" and "unpopular" foreign policy decisions will have to be made.

"I promise you it will occur," Biden added, "As a student of history and having served with seven presidents, I guarantee you it is going to happen."

On the SAME DAY Biden made his prediction, Colin Powell appeared on Meet The Press and stated, "There’s going to be a crisis which will come along on the 21st, 22nd of January that we don’t even know about right now."

It's hardly a "conspiracy theory" when high-ranking government officials "in the know" offer up such candor in such a bold (arrogant?) manner in a public forum. Why isn't there more outrage and concern over these remarks? Why isn't the mainstream media doing their job as the watchdog for the American people? Well, we already know the answer to those questions, don't we?

Yet, this is where my recall of that unusual speech (and the related Pentagon report) connected to the present day. First, I recalled what I had stumbled upon from a recent Alex Jones broadcast:

Red Alert: Intelligence Chiefs "Certain" Their Bosses Will Stage Terror Attack Soon



Ok, fine. It's hardly a surprise to hear Alex Jones talk about such things being in the works, right? Fair enough. But what about hearing from a Canadian investigative journalist and documentary filmmaker who suspects that the Vancouver Olympics MIGHT BE the likely target of the next staged "false flag" terror event?

Folks, those of you who have been regular readers know that while I try to get us to consider all things in relation to Bible prophecy for these last days that doesn't mean I just go ahead and throw anything up on this site without looking into it first.

That being said, I must HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you take the time to view the following 11-part documentary that makes a strong case that we may want to pray fervently for God's hand of protection over these Winter Olympics and those in attendance there because there's so much that just doesn't add up, and even more that points to a Satanic agenda being close to fruition pending God allowing it to occur to suit His ultimate plans for humanity.

Vancouver 2010: False Security, Real Terror 1/11



Vancouver 2010: False Security, Real Terror 2/11

Vancouver 2010: False Security, Real Terror 3/11

Vancouver 2010: False Security, Real Terror 4/11

Vancouver 2010: False Security, Real Terror 5/11

Vancouver 2010: False Security, Real Terror 6/11

Vancouver 2010: False Security, Real Terror 7/11

Vancouver 2010: False Security, Real Terror 8/11

Vancouver 2010: False Security, Real Terror 9/11

Vancouver 2010: False Security, Real Terror 10/11

Vancouver 2010: False Security, Real Terror 11/11


Absolutely unreal. Let's quickly recap:


> History has shown the use of several major "false flag" events in the past

> Sweeping changes enacted regarding some new powers given to political leaders in both Canada and the U.S. in the event of a crisis at the Olympics

> Missing Ammonium Nitrate

> Missing police uniforms and badges



And that's just the tip of the iceberg of what was presented in that documentary. In fact, you won't believe how much has been kept from the public by the mainstream press! It's simply mind-blowing. I was left thinking that this is what journalism is supposed to be like. At least the CBC in Canada is willing to run with all the news that's fit to print regardless of the implications.

Another intriguing aspect to all of this (but clearly not as substantial as all the hard evidence documented and presented in the above film) is the Synchro-Pop connection. Regular readers will recall all the times we've showcased the bizarre nature of major, real-world tragedies being depicted in film and television long before they materialize in reality (all the examples leading up to 9/11 come to mind).

Well, would you believe there's a reference to a terrorist attack at the 2010 Olympics in Vancouver in that "2012" blockbuster movie released a few months back?

"2012" Movie Warns Of Terror Attack At Vancouver 2010 Olympics?



"British Columbia 2010, remember?" That's the infamous quote from the above scene that appeared in a movie that was made and released to theaters several months before the Olympics started.

Normally, these kinds of "coincidences" wouldn't mean much, but when it was discovered that the Satanic side of Hollywood was throwing it in our face by injecting terrorist "false flag" scenarios in movies and TV shows (like The Lone Gunmen FOX TV series, which aired a few months before the September 11th attacks depicting in one episode a hijacked jet airliner attempting to crash into the World Trade Center towers!) you can't help but to think that the Satanists in power were bragging to us about an impending attack on Vancouver, B.C. Canada, home of the 2010 Winter Olympic Games.

Here's the thing though. You don't have to be a "conspiracy nut" to make sense of what's really going on in the world, and to conclude that the world's superpowers are definitely preparing for something. I mean, all I have to do is ask you to consider the substantiated news reports from various sources around the world that indicate that there is a significant buildup of military naval vessels in the Persian Gulf and particularly in the Gulf of Aden near Yemen. Folks, the navy's of the world just don't all go on cruises to the same place at the same time for no reason. That's just using basic common sense.

So, what's the answer about what's really going on? What's the proper Christian response? Pray, pray, pray! Pray for God's protection over Vancouver. Pray for God's protection over the people there. Pray that the Holy Spirit opens the eyes and ears (as well as the hearts and minds) of those who are blind to the truth about the real spiritual nature of all things in this life. Pray that learn how to properly outfit yourself with your holy spiritual armor as well as wield the spiritual weapons of warfare that the Lord left us with.

Ultimately, put your trust and protection in our Heavenly Father, and not in any government body or politician to save you. When a global crisis occurs you'll be forced to fend for yourself and the greatest source of protection is to place your faith in our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ since He will protect you and provide for you.

One final note. Forgive me, but I can't remember who it was that originally sent me the link to this compelling documentary on the potential terror threat in Vancouver. Whoever you are -- thank you. Please know that I always go out of my way to credit those who alert me to certain things that I deem as being possibly prophetically relevant, but in this case was so bogged down working my way through emails from the past week that I lost track of your name.

Keep looking up everyone. Lord, come quickly.

Share

Driving Home The Message

Posted by Jeffrey K Radt ("JRed") | Posted in , , , , , , , | Posted on Monday, February 15, 2010

0

A few days ago, I told the story of the unusual sequence of road signs I passed during my road trip to Binghamton, NY.

As remarkable as I found that experience to be, I was even more surprised to learn that New Wineskins recently wrapped up a series on some billboards and their religious and prophetic symbolism that featured prominently lately too.

Awesome how the Holy Spirit works sometimes. The layers upon layers of symbolism contained in both experiences in stunning. That's no coincidence.

Anyway, I wanted to quickly comment on a similar experience I had on the way home from Binghamton a couple of days later.

At one point, I came upon a hill with a very important message. First, you have to know that the hills in that part of New York are "wannabe mountains", but they're definitely hills of the "rocky" variety. You can imagine my surprise when I came upon one such "rock" that featured -- in big RED LETTERS calling to mind the famous Hollywood sign we all know -- the words "Christ Is The Answer", and so I was presented with a pretty clear message:


Hill - Rock - Jesus Christ


Even more fascinating was how that sign appeared over another much smaller sign along the highway. This sign read: "Narrow Creek".


So, now I was presented with an even clearer message:


Hill - Rock - Jesus Christ - Narrow


A few feet up the road was "Exit 46", which I also thought was curious since I remembered reading once how the number 46 corresponds to the word "ADAM" where A=1, D=4, M=40 (on the analogy of the numeric values of letters in ancient alphabets, such as Hebrew and Greek).

Later, I discovered that the number 46 is also the total number of Books in the Old Testament -- the Catholic version -- if the Book of Lamentations is counted as a Book separate from the Book of Jeremiah. Let your mind ponder on the significance of the Book of Lamentations and the Book of Jeremiah coming up within the context of this discussion. Absolutely stunning!

Again, to anyone else who does not know Jesus Christ (or to those Christians without ears to hear and eyes to see) such an experience over the course of a few days wouldn't have much of an impact. Yet, to me, it was quite profound.

I mean, keep in mind that this was only 2 days after that other experience I had along THE SAME ROUTE. The key difference? In the "Sign Posts To The Tribulation?", I was JUST BEGINNING MY JOURNEY. This time around, I was ABOUT TO END MY JOURNEY and RETURNING TO MY HOME.

How incredibly appropriate were both messages to my travels? It was a beautiful example of the spiritual merging with the physical to communicate a clear and distinct message to me about the coming last days of Daniel's 70th Week. Of that I am certain.

I guess you could say that my drive home the other day drove home the message I was supposed to hear from our Heavenly Father.

Share